𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 37

flashback

After Jihan left the room, the CEO went back to his chair, rolling it closer to the table.

"I know you like my daughter"

"Your daughter?"

"Yes, Han Jihyo is my daughter. And I know you're currently in a relationship with her under the name '8'" you glared at the CEO. "What do you want this time?" He's getting on your nerves. "Hah, you thought I wouldn't know? I've seen you alot going in and out of Loen. And, I saw Jihyo's inboxes" "Give her privacy, would you?" You rolled your eyes. He fixed his glasses and sat straight. Here he goes again.

"You know, when my daughter gets in a relationship, she's going to introduce him or her to us, her parents. And most likely, we decide whether we want that person for our only child or not." You looked on the other way. He's right, most parents got the control. "Do you want my permission? Y/n? Or should I say... producer 8?" He's suspicious like Sooman. You know he only wanted profit from you after your success.

"Join the group, leave SM behind, we'll take a better care for you and lastly, Jihyo's yours"

--

The contract with SM isn't done yet so you still have a month before finally moving back to PlayM. Queendom, for the second time, got rescheduled. It was reported that the soloist backed up from the contest that made script problems in the show. It's scripted and planned. Mnet as always.

"I heard your decision and I'm happy for you" you recalled what Sooman said. He did let you go. He's better than Mr. Han, you thought. You went to aespa's practice room to see all of them practicing their new comeback.

You were hesitant to announce the news but you got no choice. You know you'll hurt them.

"I will join my group back soon" the girls' faces were devastated. Karina walked out of the room for an unknown reason. You were about to follow her when Minjeong stopped you. "Can I talk to you?"

Both you and your cousin went to one of the vocal rooms of the building. "Are you sure about your decision? Aespa's open. You don't have to go back" she patted your shoulders. "I have to, unnie. I will still be here for you guys, I'm your producer. Just producer, not a member" Winter sighed and nodded her head. "I respect your decision dude" you smiled and hugged her tight.

"Jimin unnie... did you know?" You pulled back and looked at her. "What happened to her? She just walked out suddenly,"

"Y/n, she likes you"

"Huh?"

"Haven't you noticed? She was all overprotective to you. Did you know that she gave your group and their friends a salty glare after you left? She likes you since... I don't know, since 2 years ago, maybe?"

"But I thought she likes you?" You were still shocked at the revelation. You thought Winter and Karina are you know... but turns out you were the one Karina was eyeing.

"I thought so too" Minjeong looked down on her feet. She likes Jimin. You knew it.

"Then go get her" you told her but she shook her head. "She likes you Y/n" "But I don't, you know I have someone now. Go get her, I'll help you." Winter's gloomy mood was already gone after you told her that.