𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 61

"Do you still have feelings for Soojin?"

"A-Ah Eomma, I think that's-"

"Ah that was 3 years ago maam, ofcourse not" you cutted Jihan who was about to change the topic. "Besides... I like someone else now" you smiled to her mother and her face went soft.

"It's our Jihyo... I know" both you and Jihan looked at her confused.

If she knows, why did she asked?

"I just want to make sure. Jihyo never dated anyone in the past and this is the first time she brought someone at home... not even the members" her mom explained. You were stunned before looking at Jihan who's a blushing mess.

"If you're wondering why I know about this, just like her father, I have access to her accounts-"

"Eomma! Give me privacy sometimes" Jihan cutely pouted. "I want the best for you Jihyo-ah. And looks like you've found the one suitable for you. I'll give you your privacy now" her mother elegantly ate her food. You don't even know how to eat in a "rich" way.

Jihan noticed your behavior and ate normally like she did on the dorms. Both her parents ate elegantly.

"I saved your goofy selfies you sent to her-"

"Eomma!"

"What? You always pick your nose infront of me, why are you embarrassed right now" her mom chuckled. Jihan was redder than earlier. Very embarrassed.

"I-It's different. We have a guest"

"But Y/n is okay with it, right?" You smiled before nodding your head. "See? You can show her your booger now-"

"Eomma! Oing~" she whined like a child and ate violently. Her spoon and fork sounded like blades clashing. "Eat properly Jihyo," her dad scolded. She shut up that made you giggle. Her parents noticed this and they turn their attention to you.

"You and Jihyo sometimes fight?" They asked you randomly. You put your utensils down before standing up, bowing to them. "I am very sorry" you heard them laugh that made you confused.

You heard her father's evil laugh again.

Just like 2 years ago... nostalgic

"You don't have to be sorry. Jihyo is annoying most of the times so it's okay to be angry towards her... sometimes" Mr. Han told you. "I heard she slapped you one time"

"Who told you that dad?"

"Zoa. She's been telling me alot about you two. She also said that she's you two's number one supporter"

Teenage girls with their gay ships. You thought.

"She also said that you two would go out every saturday... where have you gone?" Her dad was full of curiosity. He knew everything but only the ones happening into the building. He even saw you kissed Jihan one time when you saw Luda coming in your way.

"Somewhere but it doesn't matter, it's safe there" Jihan assured. "Haven't you noticed the dispatch cars following you two?"

Dispatch cars? Oh so they're the one who followed you to the woods when your car's engine didn't worked. That was the time when you and Jihan decided to have 'space'. You ran fast on the corners so they can't follow you.

"Dispatch? Since when?" Her mom asked. She was also surprised. She don't want people intriguing her daughter's personal life.

"Remember when this pann community post talked about Jihan and Y/n because I confirmed Jihyo's relationship with some random Jungwon dude? They mentioned Producer 8 and Jihan were dating and that producer was Y/n so Dispatch wants some tea to sip"

"But who made you confirm it? And who's this producer 8 actually?" Her mom turn to you. "Who else? It's KakaoM's evil daughter made me release a report about it. Producer 8 is Y/n" her mom nodded in satisfaction. "Atleast it's not some random creepy guy or girl"

"Y/n is not creepy to you?" Her father jokingly glared at you. "I remember she pull me by my collar, almost choking me and pushed Jihan on the floor"

"You deserve that anyways" her mom smiled at you. "Why are you even obeying some child's requests. If you got kicked out of KakaoM, you still have Polaris... think twice sometimes"

You looked at Jihan who's quiet for some time now. When she's quiet, you know something's up.

"Why are you quiet, Jihyo? It's not like I rejected your girlfriend here" her mom winked at you. "She's not my girlfriend mom"

"Then how about those 'I love you's' on you two's messages?"

"Eom- privacy next time please! And can't friends tell each other I love you's?" You swear, Jihan is cutest when she's angry. She's so pouty and Red.

"What about the messages 'dream about me' 'Sign the divorce papers' and 'i want you back'? Mutual feelings even without a label is like dating already"

"We're not dating yet, eomma stop it" Jihan crossed her arms, standing up. "Not dating 'yet' but soon!" Her mom continued to tease her daughter back and Jihan gave up first, she left you there before going back to her room.

"Jeon Y/n..." you heard her dad talked.

"I'm trusting my daughter's love to you" he held your shoulders before standing up. "I'm going back to the company. Bye hun. Merry Christmas" he kissed his wife's cheeks before leaving.

"You heard what he said, Y/n. And after my research about you, I know you're a good person. Don't hurt my daughter, okay?"

Why does it feels like they're holding a blade against me?

"Yes ma'am, I will" she nodded before telling you to follow Jihan. You went upstairs to her room and you saw her laying straight on her bed. You sat down on the side before laying perpendicular to her, your head on her stomach.

"What did they say?" Jihan asked. Her eyes closed, tired and almost sleepy.

"To treat you right, that's all"

"You will, right?" You nodded and you know she felt your answer. "I know you will"

"Welp, i still need to go home" you sat up fixing your hair in a bun. "My older sisters are probably waiting for me right now" Jihan sat up as well, helping your fix your hair. She tucked a strand behind your ear before kissing you on the cheeks all of the sudden.

"Hmm, drive safe okay?"

"I will. You can rest now. I'll tell you when I got home" you pushed her shoulders back so she could lay back.

"Bye" you rushingly went out of the door happily.

You met her parents already and they approved you two's relationship so what could be the other possible reasons to be happy.

"Huh, no 'I love you' or something?" Jihyo asked herself.

"She could've atleast greet me a Merry Christmas"

Just before she could close her eyes and sleep peacefully, her phone dinged.

Jeontokki: Merry Christmas, I love you!