𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 26

Jihan literally followed you.

You went to the restroom to fix your clothes so no one would recognize you. You entered one of the stalls and of course, locked the door.

Midway while you're fixing your hair in your beanie, someone knocked on your stall.

Really, can they see the door's locked?

You knocked back at the person.

Jihan's POV

I knocked on the stall and the person knocked back?

Really?

I knocked again and the person knocked back again.

Doesn't she have voice to speak? Or she's pooping?

I heard some heels clicking outside so I entered one of the stalls at the very end of the restroom. This house is so big to have a lot of restroom stalls like in our school.

"Yah, Jeontokki, get out" it was Giselle on her crazy
drunken voice.

I covered my mouth. Did she just say Jeon? As in- oh, nevermind, there's a Jeon in the group. (pretend there's one)

But Jeontokki is a cute nickname...

One of the stall doors opened. I flushed the toilet behind me and got out too, I looked at them and only Giselle was looking at me.

"Oh, annyeong sunbaenim" she greeted and bowed. The girl looked around and bowed as well, she still has her mask and hood that covered her entire face.  I smiled at them and then washed my hands. Both of them walked away.

I sighed and looked at the mirror.

"Yah, are you replacing Y/n unnie with a stranger, huh?" I hissed over my reflection.

"Your crush is Y/n, only Y/n! Got it?"

Unknown's POV

I'm in a hurry to the restroom, I have to pee immediately! Who can stop pee anyways.

But then I heard someone inside.

The music is booming outside the house but I can still hear the person inside, shouting.

"Your crush is Y/n, only Y/n! Got it?"

I covered my mouth,

OMG, is that Jihan?

I entered the restroom because I cant take it anymore,

And it is really the Han Jihyo inside.

"O-Oh, Heejin sunbaenim"

--

Y/n's POV

"... so you got to do that and this and that." Winter was explaining your position using paper cups. "... and then, you have to backflip... got it?"

"Yeah,"

"Don't worry, you'll do good dongsaeng-il" Minjeong patted your head. "Of course she'll do good. Soo Man never picks trash trainees duh" Karina took a sip on her drink.

"But I'm not even from SM" you replied.

"You'll end up being in SM" she remarked. You rolled your eyes.

"Guys, I'm just a producer. Your producer. And well, a soloist soon... I will not join the team because I only have one team and that's my previous group"

"Y/n's so loyal I want to make her as my girlfriend " Giselle hooked her arms around your neck. She's drunk.

"Uh huh, no thanks"

"You really like that girl huh?" Ningning asked. Giselle widened her eyes. "Nugu-ya?"

"Jihannie, Y/n already told us her story, you forgot already?" Giselle made an 'I don't know' gesture.

"Ah so that's why you're ignoring her on the restroom earlier, huh"

"They met on the restroom? Wow, very romantic" Karina chuckled. "Funny they went in the same time. Did something happened?" Karina eyed you.

"Of course nothing, I can't show myself. Especially to that girl"

"Who?"

"Jihan" Ningning replied.

"Atleast say her name, why are you so awkward" Jimin told you.

You stood up and fixed your clothes. "Jayoon's here. I'mma go to her"

"Be back later, okay?" Karina crossed her legs. "Yes mom"

--

Yoon's POV

"Hey," I heard you called me.  "Hey, where's the crew?" I asked.

"I don't know, they're always late. Who are you with?"

"By myself. I was supposed to go hangout somewhere else with my other crew but Ryujin unnie invited me first so I go with you guys."

"Awe, how sweet of you. You just missed me" Y/n nudged me. "Ofcourse not, I'll report you to Seeun unnie"

"Yeah yeah, report this to your weak girlfriend" Y/n was punching the air. "I can handle her" I punched her and she stumbled onto someone.

Third Person's POV

"Jayoon? And who's this?" Someone pushed you up so you can stand up straight.

"Oh, Yujin-ah. W-What are you doing here?" Yoon smiled nervously. "I thought you have something important to do" Yujin crossed her arms. "Uh... you know, Ryujin unnie invited me to this party first before Jiheon did so..." Yujin pouted and shrugged.

"Ah, that's why. But who's this?" Yujin looked at the person who's taller than her.

"Hello, I'm Yujin" she held out her hands.

"Hello, I'm producer 8" you shook hers. Yujin was so shocked. She knew you, you were the one IU collabed with.

"Producer 8, as in, the rapper?" You nodded your head, smiling behind your mask. Your eyes can be seen, Yujin doesn’t know you before, that's why she doesn't recognize you.

"Yujin-unnie who are you talking to?" The '03-'04 girls appeared.

"Hey guys, meet Producer 8, Producer 8, they are my friend, Jiheon, Wonyoung, Jaehee and Jihan"

Yoon pulled you close to her as you pulled your hood to cover your entire face. Jihan noticed this and asked.

"Are you the one on the restroom earlier?"