12 : permission

"What's this?" Jihan showed you your lockscreen which is Soojin. "Why? Isn't your lockscreen Zoa?" You replied that made her look away. It's fair.

"That was just on my tablet, it's different in my phone" she murmured but you heard it. "Jaehee's your lockscreen. I saw that" you rolled your eyes. You were playing Xbox so Jihan accessed your phone. Upon unlocking it since it doesn't have a password, you wallpaper showed her picture. You only made her as homescreen because the fans will get very hyped if they saw your lockscreen was her.

"Hm, atleast you made me as your home screen wallpaper"

"And I'm not" you mumbled but she heard it. It was raining hard but she can still hear you. She took out her phone silently and secretly took a picture of you playing so she can make it as her home screen.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Nothing... nothing" you sighed, there's nothing to be jealous about. It's just home screen, right? Her home screen in Olivia Hye. And Olivia Hye is dating Park Chaewon so it's fine.

She set her phone on the table and continued inspecting yours. She immediately went to the gallery, skipping the message app for your privacy. There's nothing suspicious about you, she knows you will not cheat on her... right?

"You got an album for my pictures only? That's sweet" She asked in amused tone. You smiled secretly, you think she realized how special she was to you.

"Of course... the fans don't ask to view your gallery?" She shook her head. "Lucky you"

"Oh, you met with that pretty unnie?" She asked.

"Pretty unnie?"

"That one you sent in the group chat few weeks ago... what's her name?" You can't remember it so you peeked on your phone for a second. "Oh, Cai Bing unnie? Yeah she's pretty" Jihan's smile dropped before hitting your shoulders lightly. "I asked if you met with her, not if she's pretty or not"

"I mean... she's pretty, right?"

"I know, I know"

"Of course, she's gorgeous"

"Okay, stop with the compliments now" she squeezed beside you, both of your shoulders touching. "Why are you sitting so close... I can't move the console" you nudged her shoulders slightly that made her pout. "You don't want me to sit near you?" You were sure you heard her asked in her aegyo tone.

"It's not like that, I'm playing a game, I can't move the console well" you saw her cutely nod on the corner of your eye. You kept on losing in your game so you decided to close it already. "Can I have my phone?" You set the console back to it's place before sitting back on the couch.

"Wae? I just started checking it"

"I'm going to play"

"Play later" she turn her back to you. You tried grabbing it behind her but didn't worked, she gripped on your phone tight. "Unnie, play later... let me borrow your phone just for now" she scooted next to you, laying her head on your shoulders.

"Let's scroll down to your oldest photos... oh, you bought this phone last month... boring" you saw her exit the photo app and went to your Instagram. She froze for a second before asking you "Can I go here, unnie?" Asking for your permission. Jihan respect your privacy as you respect hers.

"You can explore my phone except the music app, I got so many unreleased songs there" your hand went to her head and played with it. "You used my shampoo, didn't you?"