𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 57

"Oh Ji-Daeng"

"Yohan oppa, why are you here?" She asked curiously as she went to your side. "I-I was just congratulating her-" "That's not what I heard" Jihan raised an eyebrow at him. You looked at her as she pulled you closer to her side.

"A-Ah, I was congratulating her... jinjja, right Y/n-"

"You're about to ask what am I to her, right? What am I to you, Y/n unnie?" She looked at you and you looked at Yohan who's flustered. "J-Jihannie is-" you looked back at Jihan and she's glaring at you. "-is my" you wheezed as Jihan pinched your waist. "Ahah... she's my ex..." you look back at Yohan, smiling awkwardly. He nodded in confusion, still not getting your statement. "My ex girlfriend... yeah"

Where's the lie tho?

You felt a sharp sensation in your waist and you bared with it. "Any questions, sunbaenim?"

"So the news are true? You're bisexual?"

"Uhm yeah... I'm more attracted to girls" you shyly told him as Jihan's pinch loosen a bit. "So.. are you two something? You said you two are exes, why...?"

"Oh, I'm courting her..." you held Jihan's hand who were pinching you, taking it off before intertwining your left hand with hers. "That's nice... good luck then, I should get going now" he bowed before leaving in rush.

"What was that?" Jihan asked. "What?"

"That! You told him I'm your ex!" She complained while fixing your shirt that got crumpled on the right side. "But you are my ex" "I am PD-8's ex. You're different from her, arasso?"

"How are we different?" You chuckled as you fixed her bangs. "She's more romantic than you"

"How do you say so?"

"She was my first kiss... in the sunrise... my favorite time of the day" you giggled and then pinched her cheeks. "I bet she never made you happy like how we are right now... I can feel you're happier with me"

"How do you say so?"

"You know me, I know you. You never saw my face when I was PD-8 and that's uncomfortable, right? How could you be happy with someone you don't actually know?"

"That doesn't answer the question. I'm okay with you disguising back then, I know you were a good person" Jihan looked down and then started fiddling her fingers. "I know what makes you happy" she looked up with her eyebrows raised at you. "Mwo?" You pouted and pointed your lips. She smiled and punched your shoulders playfully.

"Yah, won't you kiss me?" You asked. She kept on giggling before shooking her Head. "Andwae?!" She took your hands, pulling you back inside the room.

"No kisses 'till we become official" she whispered to you before parting and going to your members on the other side of the room. You clicked your tongue then rolled your eyes before following her.

---

The next few weeks, you've been seeing Jihan alot lately. Every Saturday, you would take her out on a date, you would sleep in the dorm and in Sunday, both of you will go out on a trip. Except the weeks you go work overseas tho. Mondays to Fridays were your practice day. Your A-SIX promotion were done and you're back releasing new songs in YouTube every Wednesday. They were separated from album songs because you can't wait to share your music to the fans.