𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 5

"O-Oh! Hyejoo sunbaenim!" Jihan immediately stood up and bowed nervously.

"Sup, bro" while you and Hyejoo fist-bumped. Jihan was shocked because of how close you two are, you didn't even greeted her properly, knowing she's 20 months older than you.

"What are you two doing here? Dating huh..." your eyes widened as well as Olivia's.

"Oh, I mean friend dating ha...ha" you awkwardly smiled at Jihan who's eyes and mouth wide open. "Ah, yeah. We're just hanging out, right Jihan?" She nodded at you and you two sat back down.

"Where are you going unnie?" You asked her. "Oh, I'm here with Chaewon unnie, she's right there" she pointed at the other side of cafe. You looked at the direction and saw Gowon smiling and waving at you. You waved back and looked back at Hyejoo.

You see, there's a thing between these two girls. It's a thing you and the loona members only know.

But little did you know, another girl has a crush on your Hyejoo unnie... Jihan. But just a tiny admiration, not the 'I want to be her Girlfriend' type of crush.

"I'm going now, i don't wanna ruin you two's moment. bye" Jihan first waved back to Olivia then you. The older walked away and went where Gowon was.

"Hah- I never thought I'll be meeting Hyejoo unnie here!" Jihan sips on her coffee while fanning herself. "Wow, there coffee is so good"

"Uh- I made those" Jihan nearly spit the coffee on the table.

"You did?"

"No? Do I need to repeat that again?" Jihan knitted her eyebrows and drank all the remaining coffee left.

After drinking it, she stood up facing you who's still sitting down.

"I'm going home"

"We're going home, we live together-"

"Okay" she then walked out immediately off the cafe. You looked over at HyeWon's table and saw them looking at you.

You shrugged your shoulders and followed Jihan.

You haven't explained what really happened earlier though.

-

Not far from you, you saw Jihan walking fast beside the road. You ran to her but her foot started walking faster.

"Hey"

She kept on ignoring you.

"Fine"

You followed her silently. As you two were walking, you saw So Eun and Jiyoon on the other side of the road.

"So Eun unnie! Jiyoon unnie!" Jihan ran to them without looking on the lights and on the road. You stayed at your place because you saw the lights red not until you saw a fast motorbike on her left.

Without hesitation, you ran fast to Jihan who heard the loud vehicle honk.

"YAH!"