𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 9

"Yah, you got a crush on Shim Ja Yoon, huh"

You heard So Eun as you and the other four entered the dorm.

"Who told you unnie?"

"Someone"

You looked behind you and glared at Jiyoon. Her eyes widened and motioned her arms in an 'X' pattern.

"Not me dude"

"Come on, unnie. I know you two are like partner in crime" you patted the older girl's head and went to the kitchen just to see Monday cooking.

"Oh by the way, I'm going to unnie's dorm later so I can't join dinner" you told them.

"With whom?" Asked Monday.

"... by myself?" You pointed yourself and looked around. "Jihyo should come, you're not going alone, Y/nnie" Jiyoon back hugged you. She's always like this, babying you.

"Unnie, I'm 17 already-"

"17 yeah, you're still young and weird people are lurking around," So Eun comments. "We don't want you to encounter that guy earlier again"

"What guy?" Jaehee asked in curiosity. "The truck driver-"

"He's just riding a motorbike, unnie. I won't be here anymore if that was a truck,"

"Okay okay- motorbike driver."

"Anyways, go with Jihyo, okay?" You looked for Jihan behind you and as you saw her not there, you asked Monday,

"Why Jihan? Soojin unnie's older and can guide me better"

"Because Jihyo's welcome in your unnie's dorm"

"Soojin unnie too, though"

"Then bring them two"

"But there are 12 people there, BBC can't even pay their debt-"

"Shush, you three are going. Bring take outs then"

You sighed in defeat and went to the couch where the maknaes are sitting. You sat between them and watched Masked Singer.

"Oh, that's Yves unnie" you pointed at the yellow girl and grabbed some of Jaehee's nachos.

"She will probably get eliminated on the second round. KOMS is rigged, idols always gets eliminated in the second round" you glared at the television while munching the food.

"But... what if you'll compete there unnie" asked Zoa.

"Probably get eliminated in round 1"

"Y/n unnie being humble as always" Jaehee put her legs on your lap and then laid on the couch. You chuckled and looked at the time.

"Too early, i should take a nap" you laid on the couch's back rest and waited for the time you'll wake up... if ever.

---

"AYO WAKE UP!" You heard someone but you didn't flinched.

Probably Soojin unnie. You thought.

Soojin was trying to wake you up while Jihan sat beside you, watching TV, dressed ready to go to the dorm with you two. The other members were at their rooms leaving you three in the living room.

"I'll push you off the couch if you DON'T!" Soojin threatened but still, you didn't obeyed that leads her to push you not of the couch, but to Jihan.

You were surprised that she really did pushed you and you expected to land on the ground so you braced yourself and held onto whatever you grabbed.

You landed onto someone's chest but you still didn't moved expecting it was Jaehee since she's with you earlier-

"Yah!"

Wait, that's not Jaehee.

You were kicked to the floor by none other than Han Jihyo herself, covering her chest.

"PERVERT!"

-

[🪐]
happy valentine's day🍒