𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 60

It's Christmas Eve already and you were at the dorm. You went live while the girls were on the company doing their own live. They didn't know you were there so you set their gifts under the Christmas tree. Some manager and fan gifts were also there.

Your fans on the otherside don't know where you live or don't know where to send their gifts to you. You told them it's fine and their love to you is a gift already.

While Weeekly were live, Jihan and Zoa were actually watching yours, holding a huge tablet and airpods on. This is the reason why they talked less in the live.

You ended your Vlive earlier so you could decorate the living room. You also ordered some foods for them.

The girls, except Jihan and Zoa who knew you were at the dorm, were surprised by your appearance. The eve were smoothly celebrated and in the next day, you all went home to your houses to celebrate with your families. The others didn't knew you were going to the Han's so they went home earlier.

You drove nervously, Jihan worrying about you aswell.

"Unnie, chill" she chuckled, patting your thigh. "I will... later" she held your free hand and noticed it was cold. "Now you're like Edward Cullen"

"He's my dad"

"Did you know that he's my first crush?" She teasingly asked you. You decided to tease her back so you could calm down from your nervousness for the mean time.

"Aniyo... did you know Soojin unnie was my first love?" She let go of your hand then stare straight to the road. "Ani..." she remained silent for the next minutes before batting some questions again.

"When we were in middle school, unnie always bring me to Han River after school..." silence

"She visits me in our house every weekend..." no response

"I met her parents, they were so kind..."

...

"She met my parents-"

"She did? What about me? When will introduce me huh?" She burst out, annoyance on her tone. She's doing some hand gestures like she'd explaining something.

"You're so cute when you're angry" you laughed as you glance on her annoyed face. "I'm not angry, okay? It's just unfair" she sulking-ly crossed her arms. "What do you mean? I introduced her as my girlfriend... You're not mine yet"

"But you know that I will be soon!"

Jihan's POV

She's so annoying. She's rolling her eyes and laughing on her seat. Jinjja... this girl. "Yah, wae?"

"I'll introduce you ofcourse... but not today tho, they're in Brazil right now..." ah, that's why... "What was their impression on unnie?"

"Hmm? They said she's beautiful and ofcourse accepted us. They said my gender doesn't matter, I can choose whoever I date since my two older sisters are straight so..."

"Heejin-unnie?"

"Ani... I have 3 older siblings. My parents wanted to have a baby boy but they had Heejin unnie instead. Next pregnancy, they thought I was going to be a boy but when I came out, I'm a girl yay" you clapped on the steering wheel. You saw the car infront of you pull on the corner and you followed it. It was Mr. Han's car.