𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 7

You all went home and as you got home, you went to your bedroom and collapsed.

"I haven't ate breakfast yet and it's already lunch aaa-"

"Jeon Y/n! Lunch time" you heard Monday yelled from the kitchen.

You didn't budge and kept on laying down with your face on the mattress.

"I want to practice now-"

"Yah- your unnie said it's time to eat, lazy ass"

You looked at the door frame and saw your sister... again.

"What are you doing here?"

"Checking on you? Duh. Soojin called me, she said you flew on the road because you were hit by a truck-"

"She really said that?"

"ANI!" you heard Soojin shout from the other room.

"I thought you were already dead! You made me worried" Heejin ran to your bed and cuddled with you.

Between the both of you, she acts like she's younger than you despite of her being 3 years older than you. "You want me dead, huh"

"NO! It's just... you're my favorite dongsaeng!"

"But I'm your only dongsaeng-"

"I know"

"Hm... but Gaeng unnie is my favorite unnie (Heejin's older sister)"

"You're just saying that-"

"Oh no, Chuu unnie is my favorite unnie! She never scolds me"

"I never scold you-"

"You just dragged me with my ears earlier"

"Jiwoo bites your cheeks until it bled-"

"That's why I love her"

"Ah- so you want that huh" Heejin was about to bite your cheek but you sat up and fixed your hair. "I'm hungry, I'm gonna eat now, bye" you left Heejin on your bed and went to the kitchen.

"Oh, you're here now. Where's unnie?" Soojin asked. "Sleeping" you lied and sat between the two maknaes, Zoa and Jaehee.

"Are you okay now?" So eun asked. "Me? Of course. I'm strong, I even destroyed that ajushi's vehicle" you chuckled and digged in your food.

"Doesn't it hurt? Tell me the truth" Monday went to you and touched the bruised part. You held yourself not to look in pain. "No- a-ah, don't press it"

"You said it doesn't hurt, duh" Monday rolled her eyes and went back to her seat.

-

It's already afternoon and you just sent Heejin back to their dorm.

The company already released a news about Weeekly's album delay because you got injured but here you are, going on the dance room, disobeying the doctor's order.

Jihan haven't talked or thanked you yet... that made you sad.

You went inside the dance room and saw that you weren't the only one there, there's this girls sitting on the corner, sweaty, just finished a random practice.

"Y/n unnie!" Yoon dashed to you and hugged you.

"A-Ouch don't put your arms there, it hurts" you transferred her arms to your neck and hugged her by her waist. She's tall, but you're taller.

"Y/n‐nnie, Annyeong!" The other STAYC members greeted you.

If you're wondering what they are doing here, PlayM and High Up shares the same building. As well as Loen and Starship. (Idk abt High Up but their building is the same here)

"What happened?"

"She got hit by a truck lol" you heard Jiyoon say. You look around and saw Jiyoon, Jihan, Jaehee and Soojin enter.

"Y/n got what?"

"Y/n got hit by a truck earlier, she flew on the road" Jiyoon, Jaehee and Soojin laughed as you glared at them. Then, someone entered the room after hearing the conversation.

"MY Y/n got what?"