𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 17

Jihan's POV

The last thing I remembered was me passing out because of tiredness. I woke up being shaken by Jaehee on the couch. "Han-ah, where's Y/n unnie?"

"Unnie?" I felt my body still tired so it's hard to remember what happened earlier.

"Where's Y/n? Why isn't her belongings on the bedroom?" Soojin got out of our bedroom with a worried look. And then, it hit me.

"Y/n... unnie, she left remember?" All of them looked at me confused. "What do you mean, Jihyo-ah?" So Eun asked.

"Guys!" Then, Jiyoon unnie went out of our bedroom holding her phone. Her eyes are so big, we can see it's tearing up.

Naver: Jeon Y/n announces departure from her group, Weeekly. PlayM Entertainment confirms.

"W-What kind of joke is this, Jiyoon?" Monday stormed back to our room, looking for something on Y/n's bed. "Her tablet's still here, maybe s-she just stayed over at Loona sunbaenim's-"

Soojin took the tablet and opened it. The lockscreen and recently played song was displayed.

There was a password so we cant access it easily. Soojin unnie typed random things but didn't worked.

"Try "weeekly saranghae"" said Zoa and it worked! "That's a long ass password"

"Hyewon, language" Monday pointed at Zoa who pouted cutely.

Inside the tablet, it was all weeekly. From the wallpaper, lockscreen, music that she recently played, everything.

The tablet doesn't have many apps just Instagram, Weverse, and Superstar SM game since she loves SM groups so much.

Soojin unnie opened the Instagram app and there was a private account logged in.

"Will Y/n be angry to us if we opened her inbox?" Soojin shook her head and she seems serious looking at the tablet? Is she angry?

Unnie opened the DMs and the only messages there are from other artist's private Instagram. We opened them one by one just to know their names.

Heejin unnie

Sooyoung unnie

Rośe sunbaenim?

Bang Chan sunbaenim? She chats with a guy?

"Bang Chan sunbaenim from straykids?" I asked. "They are friends" Soojin unnie replied while still scrolling on her DM. "They consider Y/n ausssie too" that's cool.

Stayc Sieun

Everglow Aisha

Got7 Jackson? They even talked on Jackson sunbaenim's personal account.

Itzy Ryujin

CLC Yeeun

"Y/n has so many friends, damn-"
"Soeun unnie, words" Zoa pointed at her.

"Huh, Yeeun sunbaenim? Isn't she on Y/n's crush line" we all looked at Jiyoon unnie. She looked at us confused.

"What? She didn't told you guys?"

"Let's check their conversation" Monday clicked on Yeeun sunbaenim's dm.

jjjjjyyye99 (yeeun's priv account) : hey, you're Y/n from weeekly, right?

wksgkfn (your priv account) : ???

jjjjjyyye99: oh sorry, I'm Jang Yeeun

wksgkfn: J?

The members burst out laughing on Y/n's awkwardness.
"Why Yeeun sunbaenim and Stayc J have the same name, ofcourse Y/n would thought of J"

jjjjjyyye99: ...CLC

wksgkfn: oh! sunbaenim annyeong

jjjjjyyye99: yup, that's me

wksgkfn: can I do anything for you, sunbaenim?

jjjjjyyye99: oh, call me yeeun. drop the formalities :>>>

wksgkfn: okay, yeeun unnie :D

jjjjjyyye99: can I ask something?

wksgkfn: yeah unnie, go on

jjjjjyyye99: are you free this Saturday?

.

.

.

"EH?!" The members said in unison.
"When was this?" Jaehee asked. We all checked the date and it says November 23, 2020. 5 months ago?!

"Y/n's going out on a date on our back" Jiyoon unnie clutched her chest, pretending to be hurt.

"I hope it's only Yeeun unnie" Jiyoon said and we all looked back at her. "Yeeun unnie's not the only one on her crush list, duh"

"Eh? Who else?" I asked.

"So there are 7 girls actually..."

"Weeekly members?"

"No, duh" Jiyoon playfully slapped So Eun's shoulders.

"They are ...Yeeun sunbaenim, Saerom sunbaenim, Sohyun sunbaenim, Yoojung the actress sunbaenim, Yukika sunbaenim, Arin sunbaenim"

"But that's just six, you said 7" Zoa asked. Jiyoon smiled sheepishly and it's suspicious.

"Yes there's 7, but that's a secret"

"Just give us a clue"

"Younger than her" Jiyoon wriggled her brows.

"Ah, I think I know" Zoa said while looking at Jaehee.

"Me?" Jaehee pointed at herself.

"No!" Zoa kept on looking at her like they're communicating on their minds.

"Ah, I know who" then, Jaehee looked at me. She wriggled her brows at me.

AS IF I KNOW SOMETHING?!

"Why you looking at me?"

"Jiyoon unnie, please one last clue" Jaehee begged, she even asked her using aegyo. Ofcourse Jiyoon couldn't resist that.

"Okay okay, last one. Name's starts with J"

Ah I know,

I rolled my eyes and Jiyoon unnie saw it. "Oh, I think Jihan knows it"

"Tsk, Jayoon."