𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 39

"Han Jihyo, sit"

"Got no time, dad. Tell me" Jihan entered the room, standing up infront of her dad's desk, tapping her shoes vigorously.

"So there's this web drama-"

"Dad it's a no, okay? Bye!" Jihan immediately ran out of the door. "- and they contacted me because your personality fits..." the father continued, slumping on his chair. "My daughter don't want to act, it's her 6th No already" he held his head.

--

"Welcome home, unnie!" Zoa pushed you inside of the dorm. "Woah, the dorm changed alot" you pulled your luggage in while admiring the now wide living room, very clean.

"Jiyoon unnie became clean herself. She cleans the most now. After you left, alot of things changed" Zoa held your luggage and dragged you to your room.

"This will be your room." She set the bag on your bed which is still in the bottom bunk. You observed who's room you'll be sharing with. "It's mine and Jihan unnie's room. She'll be sleeping on your top bunk-"

"Y/n!" The door opened and the next thing you felt was someone hugging you. "Jihan-ah" you knew her cologne so you can confirm it's her. She hugged you tightly. You can't pull her away.

"Woah woah woah Jihyo-unnie, let her breathe" Zoa came in between you two. "I thought CEO-nim called for you?"

"Yeah and I got home early"

"Because?" Zoa raised an eyebrow at her, smirking, her eyes moving back and forth from you to Jihan.

"Nothing, I just want to welcome unnie home" Jihan playfully rolled her eyes and slapped Zoa's shoulder lightly.

"So yeah, this is our room" Zoa said before going out of the room randomly, leaving you with a very energetic Jihan. "How have you been unnie? Have you eaten already? How was studying abroad? What-"

"Jihan, can we talk somewhere else?" Jihan stopped talking and stared at you for a second. "Somewhere... out here? I guess? I want to ask some things to you" you put your hand on your pockets, looking serious at her. Her smile dropped but brings it back again for a second.

"I know a place, let's go"

--

You drove up to the place where she instructed you to go and it was her and 8's hide out. In the outskirts on a clift where sunrise could be visible.

"Wow, so beautiful" you pretended to be shock. You looked at Jihan and she was smiling so bright than the sun. It looks like she's happy impressing you. "A pretty place, isn't it?"

You showed her place. You were the one who discovered this first. "It is" while looking at her. Jihan looked at you and caught you staring. She looked away, face all red. "How did you find a beautiful place like this?"

"I... I don't know, I just discovered things and boom, mine. My place" She's trying hard to not mention her girlfriend 8 in the conversation. Speaking of her relationship with the other you, both haven't talked for a week already. You kept on chatting her but no response, just a seen icon. And there's Jihan, chatting the original you everyday.

"What is it you're going to ask me, unnie?" She say on a rock and you sat on the ground below her. "Why did you tell to your dad to kick me out?" You honestly asked. She peeked on you and saw that you're serious. "I didn't tell him, unnie. I just know about you... and Soojin unnie... I'm jealous" she whispered the last sentence. "What?" But you heard her. "H-Huh? I said I only knew about you and Soojin unnie's relationship" you nodded smiling. "Then who?" You asked but she just shrug her shoulders.

"Not me, I can prove it. Check the CCTVs, I don't go to dad's office oftenly."

She seems telling the truth. You thought. If Jihan's lying, she stutters, you knew her well. "Hm, I believe you"

"Thank you" you nodded and both of you sat there quietly. Staring at the beautiful lake. "Unnie, can I ask something?"

"What is it?"

"Did you have your first love?" Does she have one? You asked your mind.

"I do, why?"

"If you're dating someone and you saw your first love again, what are you going to do" you tried to connect things and smiled on the result.

Am I your first love, Jihan-ah?

"Who's this first love? Must be lucky" you nudged her legs and she kicked you back. "It's someone, just answer my question unnie" she was laughing. You put your hand up in surrender and stood up, leaning beside her on the rock.

"If I'm currently dating someone and my first love came back, I will ignore her and continue dating the current one. Who knows, maybe that first love is inlove with someone else now?" Your answer made her frown. "For me, Soojin unnie was my first love. If I'll be dating someone else, ofcourse I will focus more on the one I date because Soojin unnie... she deserves better I know"

"Soojin unnie was your first love? Is she your first kiss too?" Jihan asked. You shook your head and looked at her. "I never had my first kiss" you lied to her. Jihan secretly smiled and nodded her head.

"Maybe soon? I have this acting project and I saw on the script that there will be a kissing scene. Glad it's a WLW (gxg) drama. I prefer women than men." Jihan's mood turned 360 and looked at you shocked, her mouth hanging.

This girl accepted a drama without my permission... wait, who am I though?

"Are you the lead? Who's the other lead? And what's the title?"

"The web-drama's title is "cold" and I am the lead. I still don't know the other one. They said they're still looking for someone who fits. It's based on a web-drama so the personality of the other lead is... energetic and cute?"

Web drama? Sounds familiar... wait. Jihan's eyes widen and she excused herself for a moment, fishing her phone on her pocket while walking away from your spot.

She dialed her dad's number with shaky hands.

"Jihyo?"

"Appa, about the acting proposal-"

"Oh, about that. Don't worry, someone got the position already."

"Eh? Who? Why?"

"I asked you earlier since you got the character traits but you declined."

Jihan pinched herself. Once again, tapping her foot vigorously.

"What's the title of it?"

"The script says it is titles "cold""

"And who got the other lead?"

"Chuu from Loona"