𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 32

--MAMA 2022--

"Unnie I'm nervous" you held on Minjeong. You can't stop gulping for the hundredth time and you can hear fans going wild behind the backstage.

"Me too but once we get there, trust me, it'll fade. Let out your nervousness." You pinched Minjeong's arm. "Hey hey. That hurts" she pinched yours.

"You'll get used to this Y/n" Karina put a hand on your shoulders. "Don't let this surprise flop, tokki-ah" Giselle gave you her water. "MYs will love you"

--

On stage, you all wore a cape and hood like a witch. Underneath it was tracksuits for the Monster performance. All aespa members wore Black while you wore White. You're the center after all. And, you're not an original member.

NCT was currently performing on the other stage and you and aespa is already set on the middle stage (imagine a huge dome with 3 round stages in the middle)

The performance was SMNBG - NCT - AESPA so Aespa's the main event in SM. Exo and Red Velvet didn't attend since they all got issue with Mnet, all SM Artists do but three groups will join this year. SMNBG will perform Girls Generation songs, NCT for Red Velvet and Aespa will perform EXO Songs which Chinese love. Later on, Aespa will perform as orginal for their orginal song and you'll perform with Meiqi and Zhou Zhennan of R1SE.

"We gonna Resonate" Mark ended the performance and the stage went black.

"Formation" you heard your in-ear device ticked as the performance started.

(alternative vid since the supposedly vid is unable 😭😭)
MAMA

MONSTER

WOLF (SMTOWN)

(orig perf in the story)

Y/n- Kai, D.O
Ningning- Baekhyun
Winter- Chen
Karina- Suho, Xiumin
Giselle- Chanyeol Sehun

On the Wolf performance, all present SM Artists performed on stage together.

Y/n - Kai/ Chen
Taeil- Baekhyun
Doyoung- D.O.
Taeyong+Mark+Karina- Kai (Centers)

--

Weeekly's POV

"THE CHILLS" Zoa showed her goosebumps to her unnies. "This is so lit"

The other members were still processing.

Is that Y/n? Our Y/n?

Wha- she improved alot

GOOSEBUMPS

...stay calm... WAH Y/NNIE!

.

Unnie's so beautiful wah~

"Uhm hello? Guys?" Zoa waved her hand infront of her unnies but no respond. She looked behind their table and saw Stayc Girls, holding a thumbs up at you.

Zoa switched her gaze to you and you were looking back at her, you held up a sticker and placed it on your cheek.

🖤

You're the ending fairy for the stage.

China was so overwhelmed by the performance, you immediately became a hot topic.

"Wow, she looks like Chinese"

"Her visuals is so perfect"

"Is she a new member? If she is, she's my new bias!"

"Isn't she an ex-member of that one group?" "What group?" "Weeekly?" "Really? Wow, her visuals looks like she's really from SM"

"SM is really good at looking for a whole package artist, I want to know her name"

You smiled at the camera and waved your hand. It's your first time being an ending fairy in your whole career! Especially in MAMA where the whole group should be the ending fairy.

The lights went dim as you got off the stage leaving Aespa alone. You immediately went to backstage to change your clothes and there, you met Meiqi and Vin.

"Ready Y/nnie?" Meiqi asked. You took off your cape and loosen your shirt, again, your color was different among them. They wore all black tracksuits while you wore all white

(Your line is the entire 2nd verse/ rap parts by Vin)

"We're the C" A loud piercing mic drop ended the show and MAMA's done.

A legendary performance that you know the audience will never forget.

"Jeon Y/n in the house" Vin shouted on his mic. "Appreciate this human being, mark the date, June 1 2023!" Meiqi waved the camera a bye before you drag the both of them off stage.

You'll be releasing some songs in June and guess what, that's Queendom's day.

Random POV

"She's really back, my baby's back"

a/n: on the following chapters, it'll be more interesting. Expect some plot twists...