𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 29

"Hey hey hey... what did I just saw last night, huh" Giselle tackled you once you entered the practice room.

"What did you saw, Eri?" Minjeong crossed her arms.

"Well..."

--flashback--

Giselle ran to the restroom but once she reached the doors, it seemed to be locked or blocked.

She knocked hard 2 times and it opened, revealing Y/n, or Producer 8, holding Jihan on her arms. Y/n was about to explain why but Giselle on her excitement, didn't let her.

"Oof- my vomits gone, bye~"

--end--

"Eri saw her and Jihan in the restroom yesterday" Ningning said as she was warming up on the floor.

"Eh? What did you two do, huh" Winter nudged you teasingly. "Seriously, Eri. How did you remember that? You were super duper drunk last night" You told her. "Duh, I'm sober. I can handle myself well"

"So, tell us what happened" Minjeong pulled you on the couch on the corner. You sighed and told them what happened.

After your story, they were covering their mouth but smiling widely behind. "What did you do after she told you you'll going to replace her, I mean, Y/n, I mean, you." Giselle seemed to be a shipper. "You came, that happened" everyone has a disappointing expression on their faces.

"This is your fault, why did you came in?" Ningning pouted at Giselle.

"You told me to!"

--

"You're so lucky unnie, " Zoa sat beside Jihan who's watching the TV.

"What do you mean, Hyewon-ah?"

"Producer 8" Jihan looked even more confused at her.

"But she declined my offer to meet up"

"You don't have to meet up with her. You can always chat her and trust me... she's beautiful from inside and outside. " Zoa assured her unnie. "I saw you outside the cafe where me and my friends went out to, you were looking at Pd-8."

"But I never saw her face"

"You don't have to, unnie" Zoa giggled. "I can assure you she's Beautiful. Very Beautiful" Jihan smiled at Zoa, "She's one of your friends?" Zoa nodded.

"And I can say, you two are a perfect match!"

Jihan's smile fades. She thought about you. How about you?

"But Y/n unnie..."

"What?" Zoa shot up to Jihan.

"Y/n unnie, I like her" Zoa covered her mouth, "Really? Since when?"

"I don't know, the day she left, I felt... incomplete? Or maybe it's just our group who's incomplete. I don't know, it feels different when I sleep and I can't feel presence below me. At first, I thought I'm only missing unnie but there's this butterflies... I don't know how to explain this but everytime I saw unnie... I feel safe? After that accident, cliché, but I felt sparks" Jihan was smiling to herself. Zoa was recording everything while Jihan wasn't looking.

"What do you think, Hyewon-ah?" Jihan's gaze went back to Zoa.

"I think... You're inlove with her"

Jihan smiled ear to ear and hugged her legs to her chest.

"Hmm, I think I am"

"But unnie, she left, remember?"

Way to ruin the mood, Jo Hyewon. Jihan thought.

"That's why I'm having a hard time, Hyewon." Zoa sighed and changed the channel into cartoons.

"You should choose Produce 8 unnie if I were you,"

"Waeyo?"

"If you choose her, it'll be a win-win situation. You like her, she'll like you"

"How are you sure?"

"Pd-8 unnie... did you know that you're her weeekly bias?"

"No but how's that going to work?"

"Just give it a try unnie. This will surely 1000% work"

It's not bad to give it a try, right?

"Ok"