5 : pda

Jihan's POV

I woke up late. I can see the sun shining so bright in our room already. I went down the bed and saw Y/n wasn't there anymore. I went to the living room and saw all of them there, except Y/n.

"Where's Y/n unnie?"

"Good morning too, she went back to her apartment. She said she forgot to do things" Soeun unnie said as she followed the exercise in the television.

Forgot to do things? Or she ignoring me?

"Ah, is that so? Soojin unnie, can you drive me there?"

"Sorry bunny, got some paper works" Oh I forgot, she became an ambassador of that animation thingy. Soojin unnie and Y/n were the only ones who got their drivers license so I think I will take the public transportation today.

"Han-ah, eat first" Jaehee pointed at the kitchen but I shook my head. "I'll eat once I get there"

"It's already lunch-"

"It's okay, Day-unnie. I will eat here next time, I will cook too... bye for now!" I rushingly tied my shoes then wore a padded jacket. I was still wearing my pajamas inside but it doesn't matter.

I took a cab to Y/n's apartment building and as expected, she was there sitting on the couch watching television.

"I'm home" I shouted but she pretend not to hear it. I went on her back and pecked her cheeks like I always do. I stared at her face and she's not sparing a glance at me.

"Unnie" I poked her cheeks and she turn her head to me. "You're here?" She asked confused. Did she forgot I'm living here too?

"Yes? I want to be with you" I moved around to sit in the couch. I leaned my head to her shoulders as she wrapped her arms around mine. "Unnie I'm sorry"

"It's fine" she sighed. "I don't want to stay mad at you for so long" her voice was stable and emotionless. I know she's still disappointed. "I'll make it up to you then, I'll so whatever you want... except taking space or breaking up with you" she chuckled that made my heart warm, she's starting to get soft again.

"You don't have to make up-"

"It was supposedly our date yesterday but I left you... of course I need to repay you"

"Fine... wash the dishes and we're okay" I stood up immediately and went to the kitchen just to see no dishes there. "Unnie, there's none" I went back then hugged her back instead. "Just like what I told you, you don't have to do anything"

"Unnie! Just let me do something, okay?"

"Have you eaten?" Oh, i forgot I haven't eaten anything for breakfast yet. "Nope"

"Then let's go out and eat. I haven't eaten too" she stood up before going to the her bedroom. "Wait there, I'll change first" she's still on her pajamas too. "Sure" I sat there and watched television as I wait for her.

We're currently in the Han River. That lake we always hang out at was now popular to the tourist so if we go there, there's a hundred percent chance people are there. They started to camp there aswell. A fan posted about it and then it became a tourist spot. That was our place... sad.

"The food's here" Y/n came back holding boxes on her hand. "Let's eat" she sat down on the stairs beside me and we started eating.

"Omo, Jihan and Y/n" we heard someone behind us whispering.