11 : career

A/n: Happy Ber Months

scenario: you telling jihan you will stop your acting career

It was a cozy night, you and Jihan held a movie date outside. The movie you chose was a horror film you starred at. As you two went out of the cinema, she was gripping on your arms tight that made you bring her somewhere else first before going home to release all of her fear.

"That was your best film so far" you smiled as she complimented your acting skills for the hundredth time already. Little did she know, it's going to be your last film. You planned on quitting acting just last month. You want to spend more time with Jihan so you reduced you work.

Jihan on the other side wasn't booked right now so it's a perfect time to quit.

"I did my best to that film"

"You're always the best when it comes to acting, I envy your acting skills, jinjja" she nudge while hugging your right arm. You two have been going out a lot lately. Fans will randomly see you two everywhere. And the new thing is now you can hold her hands outside too.

You two are completely comfortable now, she accepted your nickelodeon meme already.

After walking around the river side, the both of you decided to walk home. The river wasn't that far from you two's apartment, you can actually see Han River on your balcony.

"Unnie, I don't want to sleep yet" she confessed. "Then let's watch another movie" she agreed as you went to put some popcorn on the microwave. You brought out some diet coke and then set the food on the table. "What did you choose?"

"Mean Girls"

"Oh, I heard that's a good movie" she turn to you with an amused face. "You haven't watched it yet?" You shook your head. She giggled before shooking her head again.

"Why? It was made when I'm only a year old, I have to wait 17 years to watch it because my sisters told me it has inappropriate scenes for me"

"Okay... then let's watch it now, I know you'll like it"

"I have a lowkey crush on Karen to be honest..." you told her as the movie showed it's credits. "I had a crush on Aaron but no, not anymore"

(Karen)