𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 62

*pic above*

Liked by eeunseo._.v, _imyour_joy and 2,301,001 others

JeonY/n RIDE of emotions, my debut album coming soon ♡♡

view all 67,008 comments

heejin_idalso ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠaaaaa
     ㄴ JeonY/n lol

wow_kimsohyun daebak 🔥❤
     ㄴ JeonY/n ❤❤

choerry_idalso fighting! 💜
     ㄴ JeonY/n 💪💪

clean_0828 can't wait ㅠㅠ
     ㄴ JeonY/n unnie 🖤🖤

y/nism_y someone pinch me, am i dreaming?!?

the4thjeon4 hellooo?!?aaaaaaaa🤒🥴

playmstan_1201 ON HER BIRTHDATE?!
     ㄴ ployyyynarin ???
          ㄴ eaj_loml her birthday is january 1

VarbzVivi OMG can't wait

we_tae77 flop
     ㄴ loonacyberfighter stay pressed

jennieakgae_sw 🤢🤢🤢
     ㄴ kdaniel.ace are u pregnant?

dbeoddl__ are you doing cute concept? 🤣
     ㄴ bn_95819 no i thought her how to dance sexy
          ㄴ wjsn_cosmic there's no dancing here 😜
          ㄴ wjsn_cosmic oops, this is dayoung 🤣🤣🤣

_weeekly ❤❤
     ㄴ w8kly_4eva OMG WHO'S THIS?
          ㄴ jiyoonist HELLOOOO
          ㄴ lsoojin230 i lowkey want y/n back in the group 😔
         ㄴ _weeeklyy if this is jihan igkms
          ㄴ ilshy_fromis noooooo

harrystyles 🍉
     ㄴ JeonY/n omg hi 🤩
      ㄴ y/nlovestaylor OMG??!?!???
     ㄴ harry__ro__que is this collab???????DO NOT PANIC
     ㄴ taylorgoals AAAAHHHHHH
     ㄴ chromosomeslol isnt he the one who copied yyxy's outfit

oliviarodrigo bestayyy 💗
     ㄴ JeonY/n lezgo
     ㄴ olivia_rodrigod30 OMG1000000X

"Harry Styles sunbaenim? SHE'S COLLABING WITH HIM?!?" Jiyoon jumped on her seat. "AND Olivia Rodrigo!" Sumin followed.

Weeekly and STAYC are currently practicing for their collab stage when you updated about your new album. "Ahh I wish I was Y/n... living the life" Jaehee laid on the floor.

"What are your thoughts about this, Han-ah?" Yoon asked her friend. "It's great. She's debuting" Jihan replied, still reading the comments about you. "I bet Y/n will go wild if Taylor Swift sunbaenim will comment there" Seeun said.

"But she liked the picture" all the members looked at Sieun. "Here" she showed her phone to the girls. The girls went to Sieun's corner to see if it's real.

"Is this real?!" J took the picture. "I wish Dua Lipa too" J screenshoted Taylor's name before scrolling, looking for Dua Lipa's name.

"Wah... she's so lucky" Soeun sat on the floor. "Jihan's incredibly quiet since Y/n released a teaser" Zoa nudged her unnie. "She's scared Y/n would replace her for Taylor" Yoon said.

"She won't! Taylor Swift if married now"

"Olivia Rodrigo commented too. You know... they are in the same age, maybe..."

"Wait, they are on the same age?" Si Eun cutted Monday. "Yeah. You're 3 years older"

"Hahahaha grandma" J pinched Sieun's cheeks, returning her phone back. "No Dua Lipa like, sad"

"But hey... look out for Olivia Rodrigo" Yoon teased Jihan. Jihan was about to fight back but their manager unnies entered the practice room, signaling that break's over.

You on the other hand was just rehearsing with the A-SIX members. The concert was set in 31st in Seoul Dome. You've seen alot of fans from other countries arriving to Korea to see your concert.

"Yah... since you earn alot of money than I do now, buy me a range rover" you felt Heejin nudge you. You were eating your lunch in the edge of the stage alone since the others ate outside. Heejin and Jinsoul was left with you.

"But that was 275,000,000 won, Jin. She's just starting" Jinsoul hooked her arms around your shoulders, pulling you closer to her side, away from Heejin.

"Buy me a bread instead, Y/n" Jinsoul cutely asked. "Sure unnie"

"Y-Yah, I'm your unnie... and I asked first" Jinsoul stuck her tongue out to Heejin.

"You're very quiet these days, Y/n? Are you tired?" Jinsoul asked. "Aniyo, I'm just worried about the concert"

"Yah, don't think to much about the future, you'll go insane" Heejin scooted next to you. "Think about Jihan instead"

"That'll make me more nervous"

"Because your heart beats fast right?"

"Hmm... and the concert is the same day as my birthday" you told them but they were confused. "So?" Heejin raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to ask her as my girlfriend on my birthday... that's what I told her" you looked on the empty VVIP section of the open dome where various artists will sit. Jihan will be there too.

"Then ask her after the concert... you don't have to pressure yourself asking her out publicly" Jinsoul rubbed your back. "I am going to ask her after the concert but what if she says-"

"She will not say no, duh. Can't you see the way she looks at you? She will never let you go home and meet her parents if she don't like you, you worry too much Y/n" Heejin held your right hand. You bit your lip, calming yourself. You've never been this nervous your whole life.

You did asked Jihan to be your girlfriend before but that was different. You never asked someone to be yours before. Soojin was the one who asked you to be her girlfriend before.

"If she says yes, buy me a Range Rover"

"Unnie, you still don't have your driver's license" Heejin pouted. "I'll just...uhm... use it to take fancy pictures of me"

"Unnie, you're not Cardi B"

D-2 before your concert, you and the girls were still practicing at the stadium. Jihan on the other hand was dying to see you already.

She seen all the press photos taken while you were practicing and she wanted to see you practice live. She messaged you about it and ofcourse, you declined saying it should remain as surprise. But you let her go to the venue this afternoon. Just outside tho.

"Y/n, someone is waiting for you outside" you were arranging the instruments in one corner of the stage with some staffs when your manager called for you. You finally got yourself a manager after your members told you to. You've been handling the promotional stuffs alone and while practicing in US, you were admitted to the hospital after collapsing while practicing.

You thanked your manager before going backstage. You were looking for the one your manager was talking about and while walking on the hallways towards the exit of the stadium, you felt someone covered both your eyes and mouth and your reaction was to elbow that person's stomach and it worked! The person let go of you and dropped on their knees.

"You think kidnapping me is-" you turn around and was about to grab the person's collar until you realized it was

"Han Jihyo?!"