𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 34

The team went back to Korea and proceeded on their rightful schedules. Both Jihan and Y/n are busy preparing for Queendom but for Y/n, it's more hectic.

"I don't know what to release first" you told your co-producer, Hanbin.

"This one's good and will probably kick off the charts. Internationally" he said while pointing at one file in your laptop.

"It'll be unfair if I release English songs, right?"

"I don't think so, it's your comeback after all. And even Korean songs top internationally so it's fair, I guess" another co-producer, Wonsang (Jihan's Cousin) said.

You have producer friends and you all help each other. Inside the circle was you, Hanbin, Soyeon, Wonsang, Bangchan, Jinsoul, Dami, Exy, Dawon, Joohoney and Mark (NCT). The only present today are Hanbin and Wonsang.

Won sang knew your relationship with Jihan and ofcourse, he approves it. He knew you for a long time and thinks you're the best match for her.

"What about b-sides?" You asked them. Wonsang took you laptop and started scrolling on your works.

"How come you composed thousands of songs already, you're our junior"

"She's a smarty you know, and her lyricism is so much better than ours. I thought you're not good at poetry, huh" Hanbin raised his eyebrows at you. "I told you, I'm not good at Chemistry, not Poetry." You rolled your eyes.

"Clean your ears sometimes, oppa"

--

Jihan's POV

5 more minutes...

I was glancing at the clock for the thousandth time already.

It's 10:55 pm and we can go home at 11. I can't wait to message her and tell her about my day.

"Why do keep on glancing at the clock?" Soojin unnie sat beside me. Speaking of Soojin unnie, she's not cold at me anymore? Sudden change but it's fine, atleast we're back to normal.

"I just wanna go home, unnie. I'm really tired" she patted my head and gave me a water. "Well lucky you, it's already time" both of us stood up and get our bags on the floor on one corner of the room.

"Jaehee-ah, palli" I ran to her and instead of running to the elevator, we used the stairs. It's more faster but exhausting.

"Yah, excited much?" Jaehee asked as we entered the van.

Jaehee and Monday are the only ones who knew about me and Producer 8's relationship. I will tell it to the others when it's the right time.

(Jihan) My Bunny 🐰: hi unnie! I just got home [11:02 p.m]

--

"You have jacket shooting tomorrow and then you can practice on the 8th floor" Sooman gave you your schedule. You don't have a manager since you insist not to have one so you'll be handling yourself.

Once you got home, you took a quick bath and then flopped down onto your bed and took out your phone.

1:23 am. The time reads.

My Bunny 🐰: hi unnie! I just got home

You checked the time sent and it was 2 hours ago! You mumbled a curse word and typed on the reply box.

My Unnie 🐰: I'm sorry I'm late, tight scheds ㅠㅠ

My Unnie 🐰: how was your day, bunny?

My Unnie 🐰: you're probably sleeping right now, right?

My Unnie 🐰: sleep tight, jihyo 🖤🖤

My Unnie 🐰: miss you

My Unnie 🐰: ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

You really do.

It's been 2 weeks since you both seen each other and that was in Shanghai. You missed her already but you can't just hang out with her again together together, she might recognize it's you.

Unknown number: hey Y/n

It's 1 in the morning, the random message was creeping you out. Add that the message was sent to your personal number.

Unknown number: I'm not a sasaeng, don't worry 🤫 but, you know me.

Unknown number: I know you're online, you're reading my messages.

You hesitate at first whether to reply or not but at the end, you did.

JY/n: who are you?

Unknown number: you know me, you'll know me soon. Just wait for me.

JY/n: and why is that?

Unknown reason: I'll make you mine soon, just watch.

--

Heejin's POV

I just went out of my Pilates class. I went alone since it's my thing to exercise by my own.

As I rode the elevator, someone familiar entered aswell and it looks like she just went out of her Pilates class too.

"Oh Heejin-nie, you're here too" she greeted me.

"Annyeong Luda sunbaenim" I smiled at her which she did back. "I told you to drop formalities already right? Just call me Luda" I nodded and kept quiet. (If you don't know how Luda looks like, she's the one on the header)

"I heard Y/n's back" I looked at her and nodded. I saw her smile a bit and took out her phone.

"I know you know that I like your sister, right?"

She still likes Y/n?

"And I know you don't want me to be her girlfriend." I heard her click her tongue.

I dont want Luda unnie because I root for Jihan. Jihan's personality is more perfect for Y/n. If she's going to date Luda, I don't know but I feel a bad aura around her.

"But I think this will change your mind, Jeon" she showed me her phone. A clip was playing.

Now way...

"I know it's your fault why Y/n got kicked out of her group"