𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 22

"IU sunbaenim annyeong haseyo" all Weeekly members greeted. Jieun smiled at them and greeted back.

"Uhm... I just dropped by to give you this" Jieun gave them a signed 'eight' album. "I want to give you girls these for your hard work, fighting! Don't get sick!" And with that, IU left the room. Ofcourse the girls didn't forget to say thank you.

"AHH DID IU SUNBAENIM JUST- AH MY HEART" Jiyoon, being the biggest Uaena, dropped on the floor, cuddling her Album. "It was also so sudden. We should gift her back" SoEun suggested.

"How about we go to her office now and give her our new album" Monday said.

"Good Idea!"

"Manager-nim!" Soojin unnie called. "Can you give us one album? A signed one please" he nodded and went to get one.

5 minutes passed and the manager came back with the album.

"Let’s Go!" Jiyoon took the album and ran out of the room.

"Jiyoon unnie is jinjja excited..." Jaehee sighed.
"I wonder what's IU sunbaenim doing?" Jihan asked.

"Practicing maybe? We'll be promoting with her again, yay!" Monday jumped like a kid.

"I hope she'll get surprised by us..." Jihan pouted as the team entered the elevator to Loen's Floor.

--

IU's POV

"Jinjja, you really don't need to" i returned the money to Y/n. "But unnie, I bought 7 signed albums, that's a huge number" she fought back and gave the money to me again.

"No, you need this more-"
"Unnie, I compose songs to big companies, I have alot so please take these" she pouted. "Just this once" I sighed and took the money. I put it inside my cabinet and took my phone.

"Now, do tiktok with me" I locked the door so no one will disturb our recording session.

"Here, unnie. It's a nice lightning" Y/n pointed at the cabinet next to the door.

"What's the dance"
"Bbi Bbi dance"
"Okie Dokie, so easy" she took her mask.
"What are you doing?" I asked her.

Y/n's POV

"What are you doing?"
"Covering my face up, I-"
"I told you already, I'll take care of it. Trust me" she took my mask away and started the video.

"Annyeong yeorobun, I'm here with my producer Y/n, a.k.a 8, and we'll be performing..." she looked at you.
"...BBIBBI!" She held a thumbs up at you and looked back at the camera.

"Ok let's go"

The audio started to play.

On the middle of the dance, someone knocked on the door.

IU stopped the music and looked at the door monitor.

"Annyeong haseyo! Weeekly-imnida!"

ーーーー

A/n

Guess why Y/n's Prod name's 8...