𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 3

"Yah, wake up"

You felt someone tap your cheeks repeatedly. Your eyes slowly opened and Soojin's face is so close to recognize.

"Why if Soojin unnie wakes her up, she'll wake up" Jiyoon fake cried that woke the girl on your top bunk.

"You and Jihan woke up late, that's for sneaking early in the morning!"

Soojin's expression immediately changed from a happy to a angry one.

You sat up, your eyes looking wide at Jiyoon who just exposed you two.

"Oops"

"You two what?"

"Unnie, I went to the store and saw her there"

"Saw who?"

"Jihan"

"I was just buying foods but I saw dalso unnies so I came to them and ate, then I saw her!"

"Saw who?"

"Y/n!"

"Ok, can you two use names, you two are so awkward. I'm outta here, PEACE!" Jiyoon went out of the room messing her hair.

Soojin sat beside you while you laid back and faced the wall. Jihan went down and was about to go out but Soojin stopped her.

"Jihyo, sit here" she patted the space behind your back. You heard Jihan sighed and followed Soojin's instructions.

"You both know how dangerous it is going outside without adults, right?"

"But unnie- she's already an adult "

"Who?"

"Her" Jihan pointed at you as you pretended to be asleep. You also heard Soojin sighed.

"Why are you two so awkward with each other" Soojin's voice sounds frustrated.

"Stop talking like you aren't awkward with each other too before-"

"Jihyo, you're talking back to me now?!"

"So wh-" you immediately sat up and covered Jihan's mouth, your arms wrapped around her shoulders to her mouth, your other hand held Soojin's hand that was clenched on the bed sheet.

Jihan's face turned into red and slapped your hands away and walked out of the room. As she opened the door, 5 persons fell on the ground.

You three looked at them who were smiling awkwardly.

"Can you all... get out of here just for now, please" Soojin sighed and shooked your hand out of her's.

They all went out starting with Jihan who's still in bad mood, ending with Zoa who closed the door silently.

"Unnie" Soojin just sat there, looking at her lap. "It's okay" You leaned forward to her and took her right hand. You smiled at the small ring on her pinky finger.

"You still wear this?" You were about to take out the ring but she slapped your hands.

"Please don't, It's-" she looked at your direction and realized it aas YOU.

"It's?"

"A-A, nothing" you smiled and patted her head. "Unnie, don't get mad again over small things"

"But she-"

"She's just pissed too, like you. Please understand her"

"Why is she pissed tho? I didn't even do anything"

"Maybe she just hates me"

Soojin looked at you confused.

"Why would she? You're a great person " you blushed a little and smiled.

"You think so?"

Soojin nodded and your head started leaning with her's. You saw her eyes closing slowly as you lean closely.

You wanted to tease her then make fun of her forever about it. You dont like her anymore like before, you just want to see her all embarrassed.

Unknown to the both of you, the room door opened.

The creak made the both of you pull away...

revealing a shocked Jihan on the door frame, standing with Heejin.