𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 55

a/n: belated Happy Jihan Day! ofc I never forgot, I was active in twt I forgot to update yesterday ㅠㅠ and the other day ㅠㅠ the main reason is in the last part, I have some ranting to do...

WEEEKLY CB IN AUGUST!!!!!

--

"Where are you going?" Jinsoul asked you. It was supposedly your band practice but you're ditching it to go out with Jihan. "She'll probably go out on a date with her girlfriend" Suyun wiggled her brows at you. "Girlfriend?" Juri asked.

"Jihan-ssi" Heejin replied as she practiced bass. "Oh. That's why she's talking alot about you when we visited their dorm" Younkyoung said.

"You visited their dorm without me? That's sad" Juri frowned that made everyone giggle at her cuteness.

"Anyways, I'm going now!"

"Yeah yeah, enjoy your date, lover girl"

"Ew unnie" you rolled your eyes at Heejin and drove straight to Weeekly's dorm. Jihan was already waiting outside. A short drive to the cinema, you two watched the action movie you stared at before you got into an accident. The movie premiere was released weeks ago and you got to join it since there's no Jihan bothering your mind.

"How are you so good at acting?" She asked.

"I imagine things and adapt them in the real world. For example, whenever I act for a romance skit, I think about you" you looked on her and it's very clear that's she's smiling since the lights shine directly on her face. But you can't tell if she's blushing.

"Yah, stop flirting"

"I told you, flirting is my thing" you shook your head and focused back on the big screen. You two were on the VVIP section so no one would notice. Some people, only 2, in the VVIP noticed and took a picture with you two.

After the show, you went out of the cinema with a tearful Jihan. "Why are you crying? It wasn't that sad" you told her.

"But you got shot! And your mother (in the movie) opened the door just to see you in ashes!"

"That's what I told the director! I want to die in a movie for atleast one time! I even wrote the scripts. I learned abroad to become a scriptwriter, you know"

"I'm not complaining about the storyline. It was great and sad. Now you're complaining why I'm crying" you rolled your eyes playfully and dragged her to the park where there's an ice cream truck parked.

"One Strawberry Ice Cream please, the largest one" you got one spoon from the counter and went to the small bench where Jihan is sitting.

"What about me? You didn't buy for me?"

"One spoon for two" you took a bite and then gave her the spoon. "You sure you brushed your teeth?" She asked. "I did, did you?" She rolled her eyes and took a bite.

You both stayed there for about half an hour to catch up with each other. You told her about your future projects and the songs on the upcoming album of A-SIX.

"Will you get angry?"

"What do you mean?"

"I wrote break up songs in our album"