𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 6

"YAH!"

𝐘ou pushed Jihan away from the road as the vehicle's side mirror hit your waist. The driver fell with his vehicle.

"OMO- Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?" you heard So Eun ask as they run to you.

"Yah! Can you look at the road if you're going to cross?!" You all heard the driver say. "You girl in pink, you're so dumb-"

"Hey! Shut up, the lights are red, are you blind?! You almost killed someone and you're putting the blame on her!"

"So what, kid? I don't care about her whether she'll die or not if I hit her!"

"Don't call me kid! And she's younger than me and you, mister. Okay it's our fault and we are sorry" you sarcastically said to him and he just chuckled.

"Can your sorry fix my bike? Oh look, my legs are bleeding-"

"We don't care, it's your problem, not ours"

"Dumb bitch, but that girl is more dumb" he pointed again at Jihan. You looked over at her and saw her crying, being hugged by Jiyoon.

"It's okay Y/n, the media will get you-"

"You dumb mister, you made her cry! Tomorrow you'll see your face in the news!"

"Hah! Why? You're just a poor person! My vehicle probably cost 10 times than your yearly income, go cry to your mom and let her pay this" you looked over at So Eun and saw her cracking a smile.

You laughed and looked behind you.

You saw few people recording the scene.

"Yes I'm poor, but I'm not paying that. Traffic laws. You should've looked at the lights" you held your left waist that is hurting.

"You've also injured me but I'm not demanding for you to bring me to the hospital"

"Dumb bitch, I don't care about you okay-"

"I don't care about your motorcycle too, mister"

You saw the person's face going red because of anger.

"What's your name? I'll put you in jail, you poor-being"
You were about to take off your mask but So Eun stopped you.

"They'll know your identity"

You followed her orders and kept your mask on.

"Mister, can you move your vehicle? The other misters are passing the road"

"Don't change the topic, little girl. Pay for my-"

"No, thank you. We'll keep on going, mister. Thank you for the small talk"

"Yah-"

"What's happening here?" A police officer appeared behind you.

"T-There's nothing happening sir" that man said. "If there's nothing happening, then why is your vehicle blocking the way?"

"Sir, he almost crashed with the little girl there! " A netizen said and pointed Jihan who's still crying.

"Lights are red and he kept on driving!" Another netizen said.

"Come with me sir," the police took the man away while you and your members were sent to the hospital.

-

"There's no external wound but you got bruises. I recommend you not to do extreme activity for 2 weeks, Ms. Jeon. You can go home now" you nodded at the nurse and thanked her. As you exited the door, you saw not just three members but all of them.

"Unnie are you okay?" Both Jaehee and Zoa ran to you.

"Does it hurt?"

"Of course Hyewon-ah, it hurts. Did it bled unnie?"

"I'm fine kids, it didn't bled, just bruise. I'm totally fine!" You hug them both.

You went to hug the other members except Jihan and when it was Soojin's turn, you saw her glaring at you.

"Where did you and Jihan went?"

"Why?"

"Can you just tell me?"

"oooh~ unnie's jealous-"

"JEALOUS?!?"