36

When the banshee screamed it brought the attention away from the very dead Allison Argent that was in a sobbing Scott Mccall's arms

Isaac Lahey heard the screams of the banshee the moment Allison got stabbed, soon followed by his very own girlfriends name being shouted. The feeling in his stomach made him want to vomit and he could feel the tears brimming his eyes as he took off into the catacombs to find her. 

His body moving for itself, his legs feeling like liquid mass, head spinning. He followed the sound of the sobbing.

He found the strawberry blonde over top of Aimee Kilton's unmoving body. He physically had to brace himself against the wall when Lydia looked up, "Get Scott, he has to save her. Isaac get Scott," Lydia sobbed before she attempted to scream, "Get Scott, he can fix her, He can change her."

Isaac slid down next to Lydia eyes never leaving Aimee's body, "Her heart is still beating," He told the banshee, "Just barley." He grabbed Aimee's hand and began to take away any pain that she had, "What happened?" The pain that she has was almost too much for the wolf himself.

Lydia sniffled, "He wanted her body," she was trembling, "She wasn't healing, he, he needed her weak or something."

Isaac stood, "Come on Lydia, we gotta get them to a hospital. They both are human to a degree," The wolf bent down and scooped Aimee into his arms easily. Lydia shakily stood, pulling a slightly conscious Stiles up with her.  The two walked in silence until they made it outside, and everyone's eyes connected to the two other pack mates that were on the verge of death.

Scott's sobbing slowed as Chris took his dead daughter from the Alpha. His eyes were stained with tear marks, something that none of them had seen before. Scott stood, covered in blood, "Scott you can save them right?" Lydia asked their leader, "They are dying."

Scott couldn't speak as the four made their way to the alpha. He grabbed both of his best friends taking away as much pain as he possibly could, "The bite won't help them," Scott swallowed shakily, "Peter said Stiles wouldn't survive and Aimee is her own supernatural being. The bite would kill her as well."

Aimee's eyes cracked open, "Isaac?" She whispered, her lips trying to pull into a smile.  The relief of pain finally making the girl able to speak.

Isaac let a tear drop fall onto her cheek, "Hey baby," His voice was slightly above a whisper, "We are all here okay? Lydia, Scott, Argent, Kira."

What little strength she had seemed to fade just as quickly as she got it, "I'm dying," She huffed out. It seemed like the more pain the two wolves took, the easier it was for the dying girl to say her goodbyes. Her body was painfully stiff, "Allison? Derek? Are they okay?" She sniffled as tears fell down her cheeks freely. Her right arm fell, limp. The group saw her veins turning a violent red.

Isaac pressed his lips together as Scott leaned more into her view, "They are right here, Aimes." The lie was blatant to everyone but Aimee who was able to look around, "Everyone's okay."