Needless to say, with no impending doom, Isaac and Aimee found themselves more than friends. The two had spent nearly the whole summer together, aside from looking for Erica and Boyd.

Isaac of course was the first to make the move. Isaac had lived with Derek, and still does but majority of the time you would have found Aimee and Isaac in her home.

The two were great friends, being each others crushes certainly helped. It was a night that they decided to bake a cake and watch TV.

Aimee had music playing as she danced around the kitchen, cracking two eggs in a bowl. Isaac watched her with a wisk in his hand, ready to mix. An amused smirk played at his lips, "You could loosen up a bit," Aimee stopped moving and glanced up at him.

"You aren't prepared for that," His smirk grew into a smile as Aimee glared at him.

She backed away letting him wisk the materials together, "I'm not?" She asked with a chuckle. Isaac hummed before dipping his finger in the batter and licking his finger, "Gross," Aimee mumbled thinking about the raw eggs.

He looked over at her with a raise eyebrow, "I think you should try some," With a small nod as he dipped his finger again. He held his finger out to her.

Aimee rolled her eyes, "If I die from salmonella, don't save me," She grabbed his finger and put it in her mouth slightly to taste the batter. Aimee didn't think to much of it but Isaac's heart started to race at her boldness.

Aimee began to throw her body around the kitchen and into the living room to the music again as Isaac continued to wisk, then pouring it into a pan. He put the pan into the oven and went to join Aimee.

When he saw her dancing near the couch he smirked. He crept up on her before tackling her on the couch. She let out a yelp and then groaned due to Isaac's weight on her body.

"Why would you do that?" She laughed when he lifted himself up, still on top of her. His eyes flickered to her lips and then to her eyes. She was already staring at him, he had been caught.

That was when he heard her heart start going crazy as it had before they became comfortable together.

Isaac had leaned down and Aimee had leaned up. The two kissed and nearly sent bolt of electricity through the room. The two of them let the kiss become very heated before they pulled away out of breath.

So needless to say, Isaac and Aimee began to get very clingy of each other. The two would spend nearly every waking moment together, and even a night. When Isaac had told Aimee he had found a lead to Erica and Boyd, she had wanted to join. She had grown powerful and was learning how to control her powers.

He had told her no, that he was doing this by himself. So when she got a phone call saying Isaac Lahey was in the ER, she dropped everything and ran. She physically ran to the ER, leaving her car at home.

When she arrived the doctors wouldn't let he go back until she started to scream for Melissa.

"I called her," Melissa snapped at the nursed and guided the girl back to her boyfriends room. Once she saw the Sheriff, she stayed close to Melissa.

Melissa walked her into the room, "I'm going to try Scott again," She smiled at the two as she left.

Aimee stared at Isaac who was wide awake, "I'm so sorry-," He started but was cut off by her engulfing him in a hug.

She barrier her face into his neck, "I'm glad you're okay," After the two let go, she went and sat in a chair next to his bed, "What happened?"

He laid back and looked at Aimee, "I can't remember, but a girl saved me and this thing mutated," He frowned clearly upset.

Aimee sighed as a woman walked into the room, "Hi Isaac, how are you feeling?" Aimee saw a gold ring around her person. She crossed her arms, watching the woman cautiously. Derek had told her want it meant, and since she was someone with nature powers she could detect a supernatural species.

Isaac sat up and tried to talk. Aimee couldn't see what was happening, "What is that?"

"Just an anesthetic, we don't want you getting away again," The nurse mumbled and Aimee sat up.

"Excuse me?" She snapped from behind her. Aimee knew it was a threat, and she wasn't going to let her harm Isaac.

Isaac's eyes began to shut as his head dropped to the side, "Run," He whispered.

"Count along with me Isaac," The women mumbled as Aimee stood up. She threw her palm towards the woman. The woman flew across the room, but before Aimee could do it again the women had grabbed her and threw her down. Aimee hit her head, and passed out in the process.

--

Aimee woke up and began to look around, "Isaac?" She grabbed her head. She stood up feeling dizzy, "Isaac?" Aimee grabbed the wall and made her way to the hallway. Arms grabbed the girl and she looked up, "Scott?"

Scott looked at his friend knowing she was hurt. Shakily she lifted her hand and pointed to the elevator. She saw a gold lining around the man who pushed a wheelchair. Scott looked up and took off running away from her with a growl. It didn't feel long, but she could barley move.

Aimee went to slide to the ground when another pair of arms grabbed her, "Hey, easy." She was lifted off of her feet. Before her eyes closed she saw Derek Hale above her.

--

Aimee woke up in the Hale house, "Where am I?" She groaned and held her head. She sat up and saw Scott, Stiles, and Derek. The three looked back at her as she heard movement next to her.

"Where is she? Where is the girl?" Isaac asked.

Scott stepped forward, "Aimee is next to you," Isaac looked at her and back to the three men.

"No, someone else."

"What girl?" Derek crossed his arms as everyone looked at the shirtless boy.