29

"Where has Aimee Kilton been, Lydia?" The coachs voice rang through the classroom as he took attendance.

Lydia who was in a trance of getting a fly away from her face, picked her head up and put her hand on the side of her head. Her mouth opened but no words came out as the devil itself strutted into the classroom.

"I'm right here," Aimee smirked as Lydia began to have a external crisis. She needed to talk to her friends and let them know that she was here today.  Aimee was wearing something she would never be caught wearing under normal circumstances. She wore a tight black top, that reveals a lot of cleavage, and tight blue jeans to match. The girl walked into class and dropped down next to her best friend, "What did I miss?"

Lydia turned her head towards the blonde with a tight smile, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Aimee leaned back in her seat and smiled brightly, "Figured after you helped me escape, I should at least come back to school. Ya know, education is important, and what not."

"You wanted to kill Allison," Aimee rolled her eyes, "I told you the deal was to stay away from her if you wanted to be free."

"Water under the bridge Lyds," Aimee's smile dropped and she looked forward. After a few seconds Lydia began to smack at a fly that was not there, and Aimee noticed almost as soon as her best friend took a swipe.

--

Aimee stood at her locker, watching as Aiden swooped Lydia away. She had waited for any inclination that Lydia was in danger, but that didn't come to pass.

Instead she was somewhat startled by a pair of arms grabbing her and spinning her around, "What the hell?"

"How are you here?" Stiles snapped in a hushed tone.

Aimee shrugged and tilted her head, "A late night mystery," She smiled. She would not throw Lydia under the bus after everything that she had done for her. However, upon seeing Stiles Aimee could tell her was different. She couldn't place a figure on what changed but she knew something had.

"Aimee?" Scott, trailing behind Stiles, eyes shot open. He swallowed hard not wanting to pick a side between his first love and his friend.

Aimee sighed, "Don't worry Scott, Allison will be fine."

Isaac had caught up moments after, hearing the conversation between the three when Stiles froze and looked over Aimee's shoulder, "What's my dad doing here?"

Without wasting a second, Stiles walked off towards Noah, and Aimee followed behind. She had a soft spot for the man who looked after her in her times of need, "What's wrong?"

"William Barrow is nearby," Noah kept walking as the two chased behind him.

Stiles tried to keep up, "Wait a minutes, the William Barrow? The stable bomber? Spotted nearby?"

Noah pressed his lips together and turned to face his son and Aimee, "A little closer than nearby, actually."

Scotts dad walked past with the principle asking about engines when Stiles spoke up again, "Dad what's really going on here?"

Noah placed his lips together again, "Nothing good."

--

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes, those are his exact words," Isaac told the four as they walked down the hallway steps.

"Yeah and no one knows how he woke up from anesthetic," Stiles chimed in, glancing back to Aimee and Lydia. Despite the bad terms she was on with everyone, the two were the smartest out of the five, "When they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies. Which in any type of circumstance would be awesome."