18

Isaac had woken Aimee up when he tried to sneak away from her.

She grabbed his arm in a daze from just waking up, "Where are you going?"

"I got a text from Scott," Aimee moved slightly so she could sit up. He was already pulling his shoes and jacket on, "They have a new idea on how to get my memories back."

Aimee knew she wasn't going to like this, seeing as Isaac was already nearing the door, "Are you going to wait up or run there?" She called out making the wolf stop.

"Sorry," He mumbled near the front door as Aimee pulled on her sneakers and hoodie before following after him.

--

When the couple arrived at the clinic, they saw Derek, Stiles, and Scott pouring bags of ice into a tub of water.

"Oh hi Aimee," Scott smiled at his friend. He didn't know that she was coming, and noticed how messy her hair was. He assumed the worst, which made him smirk.

Stiles picked up his head and raised his eyebrows at her before she left Isaac to go over to the three other men.

Stiles wrapped his arm around her, "Boy, you missed one day and you already missed a lot," he sighed, "As for you, you got some explaining to do."

Scott slapped Stiles' back, "So do you."

Aimee smiled and crossed her arms as the men continued to fill the tub, "So what's happening?"

"If we can slow his heart rate down enough he'll fall into a trance like state," Deaton walked over to the group.

"Like being hypnotized?" Isaac asked as he neared the tub.

Deaton smiled, "Exactly. You'll be half transformed, letting us access your mind."

Aimee frowned knowing what he had went through earlier. She watched him crouch next to the water and her heart began to speed up.

"How slow does it need to be?" Scott asked looking between Deaton and Isaac.

"Very slow."

Derek sighed, "Well how slow, is very slow?" Aimee gulped, seeing the two wolves become nervous. Aimee grabbed Isaac's shoulder comfortingly.

"Nearly dead," Everyone looked over at Deaton as Isaac hissed at how cold the water was.

Aimee snapped "Excuse me?"

"It's safe though, right?" Isaac asked looking at Aimee and then Deaton.

Deaton looked down at the wolf, "Do you want me to answer honestly?" Aimee's eyes grew at this and she was ready to pull Isaac out of that room completely.

"No, not really," Isaac pulled at the sleeves of his shirt, Aimee could feel how nervous he was.

That was when a smack sound erupted behind them, Aimee turned to see Stiles with a glove on.

"What?" He asked.

Aimee shook her head, "Wrong time Stiles." He instantly grew quiet, ripping the glow off.

"You don't have to do this," Aimee grabbed Isaac's lower arm as he stood up.

"I agree with Aimee. If it feels to risky, don't do it," Derek locked eyes with his beta.

Without another word, Isaac lightly shook off Aimee and pulled his shirt off. It wasn't the first time she had seen him shirtless, but it still star struct her everytime.

Isaac breathed out as everyone cautiously made eye contact. No doubt, the wolves could hear her heart pounding in her chest.

Isaac climbed into the tub breathing heavily due to the cold. Derek and Scott put their hands on his shoulders as Stiles grabbed his leg. Aimee stood there with wide eyes.