25

Needless to say that it wasn't hard to keep Aimee in captivity. She was afraid of herself, and refused to use her powers. She was scared that she did not have the will power to move into the light while using her powers.

So she sat, in an appartment above Allison and Chris Argents after a couple of days, "Do you know why I have brought you here?" A bag off fast food was dropped in front of her. She had not seen anyone since she's been kidnapped.

Aimee rolled her eyes, her hair was matted and she still was in a lot of pain from the electricity, she wondered how she even survived, "No."

Deucalion sat promptly in front of her, "I believe you will be a great asset to my pack, and to help take out that druid."

Aimee glared at the Alpha, "There is a murderer out there and I swear to god, if one of my friends-," He had cut her off.

"Rest assured nothing will happen to them," Aimee debated on finally talking to him about how she felt, but decided against it, "I've fed you, kept you safe, and offered you my home. What more do you want?"

She didn't speak, and swallowed hard. Aimee could feel that something was going to happen but she couldn't tell what. She had come to the conclusion that it had something to do with her pack.

Deucalion stood with a sigh, "I don't know what else to do, little one."

"Don't call me that," Aimee hissed, "Before I rip your teeth out."

"So you still do have that fire in you," He looked amused, "What is it?"

She swallowed hard again, "Somethings wrong with my friends and I can feel it. Jennifer is-,"

"Ah yes, the Lunar Eclipse. I'm going to end that Druid once and for all," He patted her head as she glared up at him, "Since Scott has joined forces with us, I can give this back to you."

He held out her phone, which she snatched away quickly, "You are one popular lady."

Quickly she unlocked her phone reading the horror messages from Lydia and Isaac about how they basically murdered Stiles, Scott, and Allison to find their parents. Aimee quickly opened Lydia's chat and saw that Jennifer had attempted to kill her, and called her a banshee, "I need to go."

Deucalion nodded at the girl, "Come with me to end her,"Aimee took in a deep breath, fear taking over her body, "I can smell your fear. Never let anyone have that much power over you."

Despite how much she hated the Alpha, he was extremely nice to her after he had her kidnapped and cut off from society for days on end. Aimee looked up to the Alpha and nodded firmly, "Let's kill the bitch."

With that, she began to let the hate flow deep knowing the anger was the one thing to push her fear away.

--

Scott was shocked when he saw Aimee walking towards the barn with Deucalion. Firstly he wanted to ask if she was okay, and to fill her in. Secondly he wanted to apologize because in order for his plan to work, he needed Deucalion to trust him, which meant Scott had to give him insurance. In this case, it was Aimee.

"Hello Scott," Deucalion  smiled as the three closed their gap, "Aimee here has joined us as well."

Scott didn't say a word as he looked over Aimee's features up close. She did not look like her normal self, she looked beaten. Isaac had told their friends what Aimee was going through, which made Scott want to send his friend home to spare her of this trial.

The three didn't have much time before the two wolves looked out of the door. Aimee could feel the darkness as thunder clashed.

"Derek?" Scott mumbled to himself.