27

It took a while for the group to get Aimee to go to her house, and actually stay with them. The group thought it was almost too easy to gain their best friend back.

Aimee tapped her fingers against the wooden table. Her mind in her own black box, making her somewhere else as her friends tried to talk to her.

The Aimee who wanted to talk was meeting with her sister and parents, in a perfect world somewhere deep within her own subconscious. The Aimee that her friend's were left with was the harsh, unattached shell that only let a few things slip through the cracks.

Aimee, however, didn't want to be involved making the situation difficult. Yet, it was Allison who first realized that the blonde was in fact  out zoning out.

"Aimee," Allison snapped her finger in front of Aimee's face and almost instantly Aimee's hang shot out and grabbed Allison's wrist, "Let go," Allison warned as she tried to tug her arm from the now strong grip. Aimee still looking dazed began to frown, a clear anger expression mixed hints of confusion. Allison had caused the cloud to rupture over the picture perfect image in her mind, and threw her into an all too real nightmare.

Aimee's eyes met Allison's as everyone stood by cautiously, worried one of them would make a move they would regret, "Tell me Allison," Aimee glanced over to Isaac and licked her lips as she sucked in, "What did I just see?" Aimee more so accused than asked. 

Allison jerked her hand fully away and cradled her wrist, "Be happy I didn't snap it."

Isaac and Scott stood side by side, Isaac watched as Scott shot Aimee a look before going to help Allison with her pain.

The silence was intoxicating, and Lydia couldn't stand it, "What did you see Aimee?" Lydia had so many questions as did the group, which is why they had all came to Aimee's house.

Aimee dropped her head to look at Lydia, "Ask Allison," Aimee gave a dull expression before she looked at Isaac, "Or him."

Isaac's posture went rigid as he realized what, exactly Aimee was talking about, "Aimee," He started but she held her hand up.

"I know, I saw it. I could hear her thoughts as I watched her memory. Apparently its consuming her with me back," Aimee wanted to cause a hurricane in that very room and destroy everything. The moment the words fell out of her mouth, Isaac remembered that Allison had told him those very words moments before they saw her in the hospital.

Stiles cleared his throat awkwardly in attempt not to be caught in the crossfire, "How did you see in Allison's mind? How long have you been able to do that?"

"It's an invasive thing," Aimee spoke after a few moments of silence. The daze and anger slowly fading as she thought about her own powers, "I didn't mean to, hell I don't even know how I did, but I'm glad I did."

Isaac stayed put as Lydia stood and went to sit next to her best friend, "Aimes, you are my sister," Lydia reached for her hand softly, meeting her eye level, "You can tell me what is going on in that beautiful mind and I won't ever judge you."

In the instant that Lydia swore she saw Aimee's eyes went glassy, she knew that Aimee wanted to reach back to her. Yet, that sadness was gone the moment she blinked and her best friend was gone, "I'll tell you what is going on, Lydia," Aimee snapped and yanked her hands away, "I want to snap Allison's neck for trying to steal my boyfriend away."

Lydia shot a quick look to Stiles, who quickly got up to find the couple, and then Lydia directed her eyes back to Aimee, "You don't mean that."

A twisted smile came across her face, one that Isaac and Lydia would never forget, "Oh but I do."

It was terrifying watching their most innocent, loveable, and self-less friend be such a threat, "This is who I am now Lydia,"  Lydia nearly flinched at the way she said her whole name, "Take it or leave it."

Aimee went to stand up, quickly Isaac moved to block Aimee from doing damage to anyone of their friends. Aimee was ready to attack him when Lydia snatched her hand, standing up next to her, "I'll always pick you Aimes," Before Aimee could react Lydia brought a needle up to Aimee's neck, "I love you," Lydia let a few stray tears fall down her cheeks as she watched the pure shock run off of Aimee's face as she collapsed. Isaac caught the small blonde, clearly confused and concerned about what Lydia had just done.

Lydia let the needle fall from her hand and shatter on the floor, stuck in disbelief of what she had just done.

"Lydia," Isaac started making the redhead frantically wipe her tears, "What did you do?"

"What did I do?" Lydia yelled making Isaac flinch slightly, "What the hell did you and Allison do?"

Upon hearing yelling, the three entered the room seeing the unconcious blonde and looked towards Lydia, "I just saved your life by betraying Aimee, you're welcome," Lydia snapped as she shoved her way out of the room, "I wouldn't want to be around when she wakes up."

Stiles looked to Scott who overheard everything that went down. Scott finally spoke up, "What happened between you two?" He was clearly hurt, maybe even outraged.

"Nothing happened-," Allison began to talk but Isaac quickly cut her off.

"We kissed," Isaac avoided eye contact with Scott and Allison, "It was a mistake, and I should have cleared things with Aimee first thing."

Allison looked at Isaac heart broken, but attempted to hide it, but Scott quickly caught it, "Do you want to be together?" His jaw was clenched as he tried not to get upset.

When Scott saw the way Isaac looked at Aimee he knew, his pack mates answer was clear. Isaac was head over heels for the small blonde in his arms, "No."

Scott looked to Allison for an answer but she quickly wiped her tears away, "No," but between Scott and Isaac they both heard her heart beat increase, "I can't do this," Allison swallowed hard before walking after Lydia.

"Allison, where are you going?" Scott called and she stopped in her tracks.

She took a few deep breaths, "To get my dad. He'll know how to help her."

"She's going to come after you when she wakes up," Stiles told the hunter, "Move fast."

Allison began to walk off again and despite the three guys being weary of the elemental, they collectively were more worried about Allison getting murdered by Aimee.

Isaac sighed as he studied her features, her face full of conflict despite her being sedated, "She can heal herself, she won't be asleep long," Isaac told the two.

"What are we going to do?" Stiles asked Scott.

Scott took a moment to think before he spoke, "Take her to the trails, stay with her until she wakes up," He told Isaac who nodded without hesitation, "Stiles you need to find Lydia and then Allison and her dad. Call me when you find them."

"Where are you going?"

"To find Deaton."