7

Aimee had stayed the night over Lydia's to make sure she was truly okay. When they got to school, Allison met up with them in the parking lot. Aimee had noticed that Lydia's faded  purple tint was now a bright one.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked.

"Please its not like my aunts a serial killer," Lydia smiled as she walked in.

The group of teens in the hallway stopped as the three girls walked in, everyone staring at the two.

Lydia froze as Aimee leaned in, "Maybe its the nine pounds," she joked. Lydia smiled and flipped her hair before walking away from the two.

Allison smiled at Aimee and Aimee smiled back, "Call me if anything happens." Allison nodded as Aimee broke off into the girls locker room.

Aimee was already in her sweats and loose shirt, so she just walked through and out to the field.

As she walked to the outside of the field as she noticed the lacrosse team tackling each other more violently. She walked closer and heard coach with his stupid whistle, "McCall!"

She began to run around the field when she saw the police show up. Squinting, she saw the police take Isaac. A bright gold tint around him now, unlike yesterday morning.

Aimee took off towards the Lacrosse team to find Stiles or Scott, "Guys what happened?"

They looked at her like she was crazy, "They think Isaac killed his father," Stiles blurted out. Scott shot him a look.

"If you know something, tell me," She snapped at the two, they looked towards each other and shrugged. Aimee sighed and rolled her eyes before taking off running again.

--

When Aimee was done blowing off steam, she went back into the locker room.

"It smells gross in here!" She heard the heels of Lydia.

Aimee laughed as she walked towards the voice, "Why are you in here?" Aimee sat down on the bench and Lydia did the same. She crossed her legs.

"Jacksons being a dick," She huffed, as Aimee out her arm around her.

"Howso?"

Lydia slapped her arms onto her thighs, "He caused a scene and told me that we aren't getting back together. He also told me to stay home, due to the full moon." Aimee began to think, if she had powers, it was possible that other did too.

She remembered the monster that chased them down the hallway, the growls, the teeth and nails that the man had hurt Lydia with. One thing came to mind - werewolf.

"Lydia, we need talk to my sister," Aimee mumbled.

Lydia knitted her eyebrows, "Why?"

"Just come on," She grabbed her best friends hand, pulling her forward and out of the school.

--

Aimee ran into her house, with Lydia reluctantly following after, "Hayley?" She called out, no answer.

"Aimes, I had plans. I need to go," Lydia yelled from the front door. She slowly walked back out of the house, as Aimee came running back to Lydia.

"She's not here anyways, I'll show you when I can," She told her friend. She wanted to show Lydia her powers, and include her in her new world. Aimee, however, didn't know how to use them without the help of Hayley.

That was when a blue jeep pulled in front of Aimee's house, "Get in," Stiles yelled to her, as Lydia got into her own car.

Aimee sighed and walked over to Stiles' car, "Why?"

"We need your help," With that she got into the car and Stiles took off.

--

"You want me to what?" Aimee snapped at him, "I can't!"

Stiles glanced over at her, "I saw you do it with Peter, we need your help."

"Stiles you're talking to the wrong person," She looked out the window at the full moon.

"Derek said-," Stiles pulled over.

"Who the hell is Derek?" Aimee snapped, "Listen Stiles, yeah Hayley told me and showed me that we have powers but I can't use them! If you tell anyone, I'm sure my sister will burn you alive."

"I'm Derek," The man from the graveyard answered as he pulled the door open, "Get in the back," He snapped at her, and she did as she was told. The gold aura around the man, bright as ever.

Stiles started to drive again, before pulling into the police parking lot minutes later, "All keys on in a lock box on my dad's desk. The only issue is the receptionist."

"I'll distract her," Derek mumbled as he opened the car door. Stiles grabbed him and Aimee rolled her eyes before getting out.

Stiles jumped out and grabbed Aimee as Derek went in. When the two were talking, Stiles pulled Aimee into the station quietly. Stiles took her to his fathers office before opening the lockbox. When he did, it revealed that there was no key.

Stiles rushed out into the hallway with Aimee right behind him. Stiles paused and looked down at the man, "Awe shit," Stiles mumbled before the man grabbed him and covered his mouth. He grabbed Aimee by her arm as she struggled against him.

She breathed in deep, and closed her eyes before pushing her hand towards the man's chest and sent him flying backwards. She looked to Stiles who stared at her with wide eyes, "We gotta go!" He grabbed her hand before pulling him with her.

The man got up fairly quickly and grabbed onto Aimee tightly. She struggled as Stiles attempted to fight off the man. She tried to grab the wall and ended up pulling the fire alarm.

As the man dragged her into the cell room, he quickly dropped her noticing the door was busted open. Stiles grabbed onto his friend holding her in his arms as they watched a werewolf attack the man. His eyes gold, like the aura Aimee was seeing around certain people, hair all over its face, and claws.

Stiles pulled Aimee back to the corner as Derek came in. The werewolf looked at the two teens ready to attack, when Derek growled. The werewolf dropped to the ground cowering.

"How did you do that?" Stiles asked, letting go of Aimee.

Derek turned to the two and smirked, "I'm the Alpha." He shined his red eyes.

Aimee sighed, "I don't know if I should be happy that I'm not crazy, or be scared," She stood up from Stiles.

Aimee looked at the man cowering, noticing it was Isaac Lahey.

Derek wasted no time as he grabbed the beta and pulled him away. It was in a fleeing moment that Aimee and Isaac met eyes and her heart fluttered, which he did in fact hear.

The two were gone as Aimee and Stiles now stood in the cell room as a pissed off looking Sheriff walked in, eyeballing the both of them.

"Uh, he did it," Stiles pointed to the knocked out man on the floor.

Aimee nodded quickly, "Yeah, he definently did it."