31

"Class starts in five minutes! Just because there is no power, don't expect there to be no school," Coach boomed on the mega phone, too close for comfort.

By herself, she dug through her locker. Aimee grabbed her science textbook. Lydia's mother, would be the new teacher since Mr. Harris was murdered by Jennifer. The young blonde sigh, and shut her locker. This was the easiest way for her to go back to normal, to dive headfirst.

Remembering where to go, she easily slipped in and sat behind Lydia's desk. Her spot had been occupied by a Wolf, that she didn't particularly want to interact with.

Ms. Martin began to hand out papers and stopped short at Lydia's table, "Sweetheart, since this is my first class and I haven't taught in five years, I just want to remind you," Her eyes snapped back to Aimee, "And you one thing. Try not to embarrass me."

Aimee raised her eyebrows at the mother figure when Lydia spoke, "You should've thought about that before wearing those shoes."

Aimee held back a laugh by covering her mouth with the back of her hand, "Love you."

Ms. Martin wore a tight smile, "Love you to," before she walked to the front of the class. Danny slipped in next to Aimee as class was just beginning.

Aimee smiled at her classmate before flipping to a new page in her note book. Her attention was cut short when Aiden spun around and placed a hand on Danny's desk, "I think I know a place that you can have your party."

--

"It's Halloween!" Stiles told her as the two sat at lunch together, "You have to come."

Aimee pressed her lips together, "It just dosen't feel like we should be partying when something bad just happened."

"You said you wanted to try to go back to normal,  this is it," The boy told her as he bit into his apple.

Aimee sighed, "Okay maybe one night wouldn't be so bad."

"Hell yeah! I gotta tell Lydia. I just won a bet," Stiles cheered which made Aimee frown. This was normal after all, to make bets and go to parties.

The sound of another tray hit the table, "What bet did you win?"

Aimee's eyes darted around as she abruptly stood, "I'll see you later Stiles," She made eye contact with Allison briefly before walking off.

She just hoped that the two wouldn't bump into each other again. With that, she tossed her whole lunch and went to go home.

Maybe Aimee wasn't ready for normal yet.

--

She stood at home, in a high cut top that showed off too much skin for her liking. She wore skinny jeans, and ripped slits in them. She began to use neon colored makeup, and colored her lips with bright pink.

"And where are you off to?" The voice startled her, but she relaxed as soon as she saw him. His cocky smile, as he crossed his arms and leaned on the doorframe, "Because wherever it is, it's extremely unfair to see you like this."

Aimee raised her eyebrows and laughed, "I'm amazed you didn't hear yet. It's a black light party at Derek's. Get ready because you're coming."

"A party?" He frowned, "Are you sure?" He was worried, she had disappeared after lunch today. Allison had told him how Aimee had treated her, and ever since then he had searched for her. First through the classrooms, then on the cross country trail, and the finally at her home.

Aimee hesitated before she pulled her hair up into a high bun, "Yes, now get dressed. We leave in like ten minutes."

Isaac didn't even need to get ready, because he didn't feel like he needed to. He ran his fingers through his hair and popped a breath mint into his mouth before looking to his girlfriend, "I'm ready."