17

"First off I don't like Peter enough to have him almost paralyze you," Aimee crossed her arms as Isaac informed her of the plan. He wanted her to be there incase something did happen," I don't like anyone enough to almost paralyze you."

Isaac he a stiff posture, as if he agreed with her. To be honest, he didn't want to do this, he wanted to just find his pack mates, "There has to be another way," She mumbled before pacing around her living room.

Soon enough Isaac grabbed his girlfriend, "It's the fastest way to find them." He held both of her upper arms and locked eyes with her. He could see the stress clouding them.

"If it works," She added on, "We can just retrace your steps-," Aimee stopped talking as Isaac broke away.

"I need to do this Aims," He cupped her face giving her a sympathetic look, "I trust Derek."

She seemed to melt under his touch, looking up at him, "But Derek isn't the one sticking his claws into your neck."

Isaac gave her a warm smile before leaning into kiss her. His kiss was soft but reassuring. He pulled back, "With your abilities, you can help to."

Still having her face held by Isaac she looked at him confused, "How?"

Isaac pulled away before linking hands with Aimee, "Blast Peter as far away from me if this goes south." He smiled, nearly joking.

"Oh I will," Aimee didn't take it as a joke. Peter had almost killed Lydia, and then came after her. He almost killed all of her friends at one point or another. He manupliated Lydia into bringing him back, and posioning everyone at her party. Overall, she hated him and wished he would just die all over again.

The two with linked hands locked up Aimee's house before heading over to her beat up car.

"I need to save up for a new one," She mumbled as she climbed in the driver side.

Isaac chuckled a bit, "I like it," as he got in as well.

Before Aimee started the car she turned to Isaac, "Are you sure about this?" Isaac rolled his eyes before groaning out a yes. Aimee sighed heavily before pulling out and driving over to Derek's.

--

"Are you sure about this Derek?" Aimee asked crossing her arms as Isaac sat in the chair with Peter behind him, "I don't like him."

"No one does," Derek mumbled to Aimee.

Peter scoffed, "I can hear you, and would prefer if you said it to my face."

Both Derek and Aimee turned on their heels and glared at Peter, "We don't like you," They said together making Isaac look at the two amused.

"Now shut up and help us," Derek snapped.

Isaac looked worried as time ticked down, "Have you ever done this before?"

Peter smiled before showing his claws, "Well I've never paralyzed someone before." Aimee felt almost relief at the sentence.

"Wait does that mean-," Isaac stopped talking as Peter jammed his claws into Isaac's neck. Both of the wolves eyes glowed. Isaac's amber, and Peter's blue.

Aimee frowned and stood next to Derek with her arms crossed. She watched as Isaac began to cry out in pain and try to break away from Peter, "Okay, no. He's in pain, I'm ending this."

Derek held his arm up to stop her as Peter began to talk, "I see them!"

Aimee rolled her eyes before walking over to the two men. She crouched down in front of Isaac and held his hand. It didn't stop him from freaking out but it made Aimee feel better. She stared into his eyes and for a second hers flashed to a vibrant green before going back to normal.

Almost instantly Isaac calmed and Peter pulled his claws out. Isaac fell forward and Aimee caught him. She placed her hands on his shoulders, "Are you okay?"

He nodded his head slowly, "I think so," He gripped at her hand, "Did you find them?" He asked Peter.

Peter, looking hazed answered, "It was blurry, I could see shapes and colors. I'm sorry."

Aimee jumped up and stormed closer to Peter, "I told you!" She pointed at him, "This wasn't a good idea, it was a waste of time and now look at you two!" Both men involved were dazed and confused.

She grabbed Isaac's shoulder lightly, helping him up, "Where are you two going?"

"Back to my house, he obviously needs rest. Frankly I don't rather him be where I can protect him." She snapped as the two made their way out.

Derek scoffed, "Because that worked so well last time, didn't it?"

Aimee turned her head over her shoulder and sent a glare. Derek was lifted from the ground and thrown back without a second thought, "I wasn't prepared. Now I am," She helped Isaac out of the building and back into her car.

Once she started the car, "You know, you're pretty hot when you get all protective," Aimee glanced over at her boyfriend.

"I thought you said I was always hot?" She teased him as she drove back to her house.

Isaac laid with the back of his head against the car seat, he was staring directly at her, "You are,"He smirked at her clearly still out of it, "You just get super hot, I guess."

Aimee raised her eyebrows at him, "Super hot?"

He closed his eyes for a second, "I'm glad that you asked me to the dance. It was the best night I ever had when I was normal."

Aimee glanced at him again, see that he was falling asleep. She smiled, "Isaac stay up because I can't carry you inside."

He made a small noise before he opened his eyes again, "Better?"

"Better," She smiled as she pulled into to her house, "Okay, lets go inside."

She opened her car door getting out, and then walking to open her house door. As soon as it was open she went back and helped Isaac out of the car. He could clearly stand but she didn't want to risk him falling.

Once the two were inside she laid him on the couch, "Now you can go to sleep," She gave him a blanket which he quickly smiled into.

Suddenly his hand reached out and grabbed her pulling her down. With the two of them laying on the couch, there was barley any room.

Isaac wrapped his arm around her waist and a arm under her head, "What was that for?" Aimee giggled at him clinging to her.

She felt him shrug, "I just wanted to hold you before I went to sleep."