8

It was rock climbing today in gym, and she was actually pretty excited.

"Weird to see you in work out clothes," Aimee smiled to Allison who was about to start climbing, "Don't fall."

"I won't," Allison gave her friend a wide smile, as her and Scott made their way up the wall.

Aimee stood back in the crowd as Scott began to fall, out of breath. Allison slowly began to come back down.

"Next two! Stilinski and Erica!" Coach yelled. Stiles went up excited and did the whole wall fairly quickly, as Erica struggled barley off of the ground.

Aimee crossed her arms as she heard Erica begin to cry, as coach began to shout at her. Lydia came over and corrected coach on whatever he was saying. Aimee watched Erica, hoping she would be okay.

"I'm fine," she cried out.

"Erica, you're fine. Kick off, there's a matt to catch you," and slowly she did.

When she reached the bottom, everyone began to laugh at her as she walked past. Scott watched her and Aimee stared at him, "What is it?"

"She smells sick," He mumbled to her, knowing what happened last night, that Aimee now knew everything.

"You can smell that stuff?" She asked and he nodded.

The bell rang and coach shut down the wall, "Are you serious?" Aimee groaned as Coach sent her a glare with a smile attached. She rolled her eyes as she walked out of the gym by herself.

Aimee went to to her next class, which was one of many. She sat there, head propped up. Much like Lydia, Aimee knew most if not all of the information the class taught.

After class, Aimee walked out and saw Jackson cornering Lydia. She rushed over as he yelled in her face, "Jackson!" Aimee snapped as she pushed him away from her.

Lydia, clearly upset pushed Aimee away and ran to the bathroom. Aimee sighed and walked to the lunch room. She wasn't going to eat, but she liked to sit with her friends.

Aimee went in, and sat down at the normal table that they sit at. Scott sat down shortly after with his food.

"Hey," she smiled at him, and he smiled back.

Stiles threw himself into the seat across the table from them, "I got the keys, skating it is." He showed the keys.

"Ice skating?" Aimee eyeballed the two.

Scott cleared his throat, "Yeah, it was suppose to be a surprise."

Scott and Stiles began to look at something, so Aimee looked to. Seeing Erica strut in and bite into someone's apple.

"What the holy hell is that?" Aimee jumped to see Lydia leaning on their table.

"It's Erica," Aimee stared with huge eyes.

Stiles and Scott jumped up to follow as Lydia sat down at the lunch table, "It's going to be a long week," Aimee sighed.

--

Lydia, Aimee, and Allison were all in Allison's room when her father came and knocked on the door as he watched them.

"Studying," Allison snapped, before walking over , "Just studying dad."

Aimee looked to Lydia and she shrugged. Lydia pulled her phone out, taking a selfie, before kissing it.

"We should get going," Allison mumbled as her dad left. The girls agreed and headed down to Aimee's car.

Once they made it to the skate rink, Aimee now knew this was suppose to be a double date, and she was fifth wheeling.

She sighed as she put on her skates, thinking back to Isaac. She still had a major crush on him, but with all the craziness going on she hadn't had time to do her normal daydreams.

She wondered if her relationship with him, if it ever happened, would be like Scott and Allison. She hoped not, she wanted to be open, and not have to hide.

Aimee went out on the ice and began to skate, being the first on out there. Aimee watched as Allison and Scott got on the ice, Scott falling as soon as he stepped foot on it.

Lydia got on the ice and started to spin quickly, show off.

Stiles watched her standing still as Aimee just skated around the rink. Her and Lydia use to go skating at kids, that being one of their most favorite pass times.

Lydia looked very happy as she went of to Stiles. Both couples held hands, as Scott still managed to fall multiple times.

Scott and Allison left the rink shortly as Lydia finally stopped staking and picked up something. Aimee went over to her, "Lydia?"

"Do you see that?" She asked her friend skating forward.

Aimee looked at the ice, "No? What do you see?"

Lydia huffed, "How don't you see it?" She got down on her knees and looked close to the ice. She rubbed her sleve the ice, and began to breath heavily.

Then she screamed, and Aimee dropped next to her best friend grabbing her. Stiles dropped down mimicking  Aimee and Lydia scream cried grabbing the ice.

--

Aimee made Lydia come and stay the night at her house. Hayley wasn't home again, and Aimee was starting to worry.

--

Lydia and Aimee stayed at Aimee's home for the day. Lydia slept as Aimee made her breakfast for the morning.

When Lydia woke up, Aimee greeted her with a plate of food, "Feel free to take a relaxing bath."

"Thanks," Lydia smiled as she sat in the familiar kitchen.

"I love you Lydia,"  Aimee went around a hugged her best friend, "I'm always here for you."

Lydia smiled and hugged her back, "I love you to Aimes."