|><|Chapter Nine: Stay

" where do you think Mr.Chae is? he had been gone for days" Jooheon opened up a conversation as the three of them (Jackson,Jooheon and Changkyun) walk down the surprisingly deserted school hallways. It was very late in the afternoon and classes ended an hour and half ago, one reason for the lack of students around.

Noone answered his question as both of his friends  didn't have any answer to it,and Changkyun was lost in his oceans of thoughts, also wondering where his favorite teacher is. The young handsome literature teacher had been out of sight since Wednesday and the only information the other teachers had given them is that he's on leave. He greatly hopes he's okay and not sick or something. He remembers Mr.Chae didn't look too good the last time he saw him. It's not like he was sick, it's just that he looked sad, somewhat angry and stress all together.

Jooheon nudged him on his arm, taking him out of his deep thinking. he lifted his head and turn to look at his friend in a questioning gaze. "what?" he asked Jooheon.

" I asked if you have any Idea where he is" Jooheon told him. Changkyun frowned at his friend.

"why on earth would I have any idea about that?" Changkyun responded with a question. And why is he so interested about the teacher's whereabouts? Shouldn't be Changkyun the one doing the questioning since he has a crush on him?

Jooheon gave him a shrug " arent you guys close? you slept at his apar-"

"You slept with Mr.Chae!? Wha-" Changkyun quickly covered Jackson's mouth, he quickly looked around to see if anyone was there to hear what his friends had said. When he saw that Noone seems to be around except them, he hit Jooheon on his shoulder making his friend winced because of the amount of force he put in that hit. "Shut it!" He hissed at Jooheon.

Changkyun let go of Jackson, the Chinese boy looking at him in a shock manner, his eyes wide as saucers. "You slept with Mr.Chae?" He whispered at Changkyun.

"I didnt!" Changkyun hissed back at him. "Stop making things up dude" He told Jooheon, giving him another hit on his shoulder but this time a little lighter.

Jackson gave him a doubtful look, his eyebrow lift in question. "I just slept at his place! nothing happened" Changkyun defended himself. "But he wished something did" Jooheon teased.
then laughing when Changkyun gave him a glare, Jackson laughing with him.

Changkyun rolled his eyes at his friends and walked faster leaving them behind. He loves and care for them but they get really annoying most of the time. The two run after him, calling his name and apologizing telling Changkyun that they'll stop teasing him. but the laughter that they let out as they did so make Changkyun think that they won't. he's aware they'll tease him again after some time that's how friendships works.

Jooheon put his arm around Changkyun's shoulder when they catch up to him. all of them already out of school and near the bus stop. " I'm going home" Changkyun told them in a sulky manner, removing his friend's arm off  his shoulder.

"don't be like that" Jackson says nudging him on his sides " it's friday, I thought were gonna go bowling"

" You two can go bowling"

"It'll be different without you" Jooheon says cooing him. " yeah, come on" Jackson agreed pulling Changkyun away from the bus stop and towards the side walk. Changkyun no longer protested and just went along with them. he didn't wanna go home and be stuck in his room doing homework for the whole night anyway.

Still in their uniforms, they go around town, first at the ice cream parlor near school then they hung around the park for a few hours. Then they went to the arcade to play. it was around eight in the evening when they finally went to the bowling centre.