|><|Chapter Six: Thank you Jackson

"Hey guys! Let's do a sleepover at my place!" Jackson said as he fall on step with both Jooheon and Changkyun. Squeezimg himself in between the two and putting his arms on their shoulders.

They just finished one meet up session of the artist league and was now on their way home. It had been two weeks since Changkyun joined in and he's enjoying it so far. Jooheon managed to get a spot in the music department as well, but Mr. Yoo decided to put him in as a composer and music arranger, in which Jooheon had been so ecstatic about. Him and Changkyun will work on side by side more, as Changkyun is a lyricst. A teacher had recommended Jackson in the club as well and he managed to get in the music department with Jooheon, but he'll be a performer.

"I'm in!" Jooheon said with a large smile on his face. Then both of them focus their attention to Changkyun who just gave a shrug.

"Sure" He said cooly, not really caring. He doesn't have anything to do and it's Friday. It's been awhile since he last hang out of school with Jooheon anyway and he would like to hang out with Jackson as well.

"I'm going home first though, need to tell my mom and dad then get some clothes" He said, shrugging off Jackson's arms away from his shoulders as he felt it getting a little heavy.

"Sure, what about you Joo?" Jackson asked turning his head to Jooheon. He removed his arm from the other and started walking properly himself, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'll go home first too, to get clothes and such. Oh! I have a new video game! I'll bring it with me!" Jooheon said, unconsciously jumping happily as he remembered his game that he bought just a few days ago.

"Okay then. Let's meet up at my house. Jooheon already knows my place so, I'll see you two later." Jackson says giving the two of them pats on the back and turning to walk in another direction, as his way home was opposite to them.

"Oh and Changkyun!" He called when he's a little far from them, making Jooheon and Changkyun stop walking to look at him.

"You will be thanking me later!" He said wiggling his eyebrows at him. He wave his hands goodbye before he turned around and continued on his way with a loud laugh.

Jooheon and Changkyun looked at each other with questioning gazes.

"What was that about?" Changkyun asked. Jooheon only shrugged his shoulders, genuinely not knowing a thing.

They both continue on their way. Since unlike Jackson, both of their homes where a little far from school, they both waited at the bus stop for a few minutes.

Jooheon was the first one to get off the bus leaving Changkyun to himself. As he was alone at the last row of seats, Changkyun decided to take out a notepad and a pen. The notepad was given to him by Ha Seon, saying its a welcome gift for him as finally being the official lyricst of the literature department.

Changkyun decided to write down a few lyrics for the time being. From what he had gathered from their last meet ups, they're currently working on something that has to do with romance. It's supposed to talk about a very captivating person. Ha Seon had wrote a few lines already and Changkyun needs to add something into it to spice things up. Because even the girl admitted that the words sounded kinda bland.

Changkyun unconsciously nibbled on his bottom lip, searching for the right words to write down. But he just can't find the inspiration yet. He was lost in thought that he almost missed his stop. He quickly made his way out of the bus stuffing his notepad and pen back into his bag. He wasn't able to write a lot, only two short lines but he didn't think much of it as he knew he still got the whole weekend and few more schooldays before him and Ha Seon meet up with music department to start talking with the composition.