|><| Chapter Sixteen: Let's be bored together

Hyungwon laid on his bed, his eyes staring directly at the white ceiling of his bedroom. He had been laying there for an hour now and had been motionless for about a few minutes, the only moving part of him is his chest from breathing and his eyes that would blink once and awhile. He was thinking of something to do. He had finished grading his student's papers and writing down his lesson plan. He laid down an hour ago to sleep. But surprisingly, he can't. He groaned, covering his eyes with his arms.

Usually during weekends, sleeping is the only thing he does, while both of his friends would go out and have fun. Hyungwon never cared to join them, he had live the fun life before and he's done with it.  For years Hyungwon didn't want fun, he wanted rest. But he feels so restless today. For some reason he wanted to get up and do something, but everything he tried inside the house bored him out quickly. He really wished Minhyuk had forced him to go out today like he normally does every other weekends, but the art teacher didn't do that today. Apparently, a friend from his separate friend group had managed to set him up on a blind date. Guess he was serious about what he had said the other day.

A ding coming from his phone stray him away from his thoughts. He just received a message. Turning to his side, he reached for the device that he had abandoned after getting bored of scrolling through his socials.

Mr. Kyunie
 Hey man,
wanna hang out today?

Hyungwon raised an amused eyebrow after reading the message that he got from his student. He almost forgot he changed Changkyun's name from the basic boring format he used for his student's contacts. Which was Lim Changkyun (Class 3-1), he wasn't even sure why he felt the need to changed it, he just unknowingly did.

Hyungwon re-read the message to make sure he had read it right the first time. Did the kid just referred to him as 'Hey Man'? Did the younger sent it to the wrong person or was Changkyun really asking him? He doubt the second one, he must have sent it wrong.

Mr. Kyunie
  Omg Sir, I'm so sorry. I meant to send it to a friend.

Hyungwon chuckled. Just like he thought. He knew the younger won't send something like that, specially to a teacher. He turned to go lay on his back once again, his thumbs working on their own accord to type down a reply.

To: Mr. Kyunie
It's alright.
Don't worry about it

He replied. He stared at his phone screen after sending that, as if he was waiting for the younger to send something back. Then he sigh,  letting go of his phone and letting it drop on his bed beside him.

Why was he even waiting for a response?

Just go to sleep Hyungwon
He told himself, turning to lay on his side, his back facing the side of the bed where he abandoned his phone, his eyebrows knitting together as he closes his eyes, forcefully trying to get himself to sleep. His phone ding-ed again, indicating he received another message. Changkyun replied to him.

Mr. Kyunie
       Really sorry sir 🙇.
     This is embarrassing heh

Hyungwon smiled reading it, finding the younger quite adorable.
He turned to his side, cuddling to his thick fluffy blanket before he started typing out a reply.

To: Mr. Kyunie
It happens,
don't think too
much about it.

To: Mr. Kyunie