|><| Chapter Three: What The Actual Fuck!?

"How's our weekend man?" Jooheon asked Changkyun as he fell into steps with the latter. He put his arms around him and basically let Changkyun drag his weight as they walk on the school hallway.

Changkyun shrug Jooheon off of him, glancing at his friend with a frown. He adjusted the strap of his backpack on his shoulder before answering his friend's question.

"Pretty Normal" He drawled out.

"pretty normal you stay playing video games all day or pretty normal you were forced to visit some science convention or something?" Jooheon asked further.

"Both" Changkyun replied. "Dad asked me to accompany him to a science convention yesterday, the rest of the weekend was spent on video games" He elaborated, walking inside the classroom first, Jooheon right behind his trails.
Changkyun gave a small bow of greeting to his 'favourite' teacher sitting behind his desk, like usual for the last 2 weeks since school started. Jooheon did the same as him. Mr. Chae gave them a small smile and a simple 'Good morning' before going back to his papers.

Changkyun went straight to his own desk, taking another peak on Mr. Chae as he sat on his chair.

"You mean to tell me, you were free the entire Saturday?" He heard Jooheon asked. As he himself also settled in his seat beside Changkyun. He almost forgot they were having a conversation.

Changkyun gave him a silent nod. "I asked you to go to Jackson's party with me and you said you were busy, and tired" His friend complained to him feeling completely betrayed.

"I got tired after my busy day of doing nothing" Changkyun said giving him a side-way glance and smirking a bit. In result for his friend to pout at him, not entirely fond of his answer.

"I don't even know who Jackson is" Changkyun added with a shrug, his eyebrow furrowed for a second as he tried to remember if he even heard Jooheon talked about the guy. Jooheon has such so many friends, it's quite hard to keep up with all the people he talk about. The boy is quite a social butterfly himself, quite the opposite of Changkyun who only keep a small number of people around him.

Jooheon always try to invite him to parties, sometimes he went to them if he knows the person hosting the party. But most times he pass because he either doesn't know the person or he's just not feeling it.

"You don't know Jackson?" Jooheon asked him, though he seemed to asked it to himself. Then he clapped his hands once fully turning to Changkyun with a wide smile.

"No worries, He's joining us for lunch today. I'll introduce you to him. He's a cool guy" He said happily. Changkyun didn't say anything back, he only gave his best friend another nod. He's completely fine by it, he knew Jooheon has good taste in people. If he says the person is awesome or cool or any other adjective out there, Changkyun will believe him.

"Did you do your History Homework?" Jooheon asked him curiously.

Changkyun gave him a nod. He always do his homework, he never missed one (maybe a few times but let's ignore that). He hate school but that doesn't stop him from being a good student. Plus, his parents always nagged at him to be one anyway.

"Yours?" He asked Jooheon back. Honestly, years of their friendship Changkyun still can't recognized instantly if Jooheon had done his homework or not, whenever he would ask him that question.

The chances are always 50-50. He could not have done it and asking Changkyun so he could copy his friend's homework. Or he did his and was very proud of it so he's telling Changkyun.

Jooheon gave a nod and a smile, losing his small eyes in the process. He lifted his notebook to show it to Changkyun.

"Yep, Thanks to Google, Wikipedia and to whoever invented copy and paste" He said to Changkyun.