|><| Chapter twenty-four : Mr. Min

"What were you thinking!?"

Changkyun and Hyungwon winced at Minhyuk's shrill voice, looking at them with mixed disbelief and disappointment.

They both know they would get caught one way or another, but being caught in the middle of a heated make-out session is definitely not how they thought it would go. Especially not with Changkyun straddling the older down his own bed, while the older's hand boldly roamed underneath the younger's shirt.

Changkyun wasn't even able to remove himself on top of Hyungwon when Minhyuk's surprised scream cut their passionate activity.

Now, the two of them are on each edge of the living room couch, Minhyuk in front of them and Kihyun right behind him. Hyungwon almost felt like a teenager caught by his parents with a boy in his room. Well, this scenario does fit perfectly, except he's not a teenager, and Minhyuk and Kihyun are not his parents.

"Do not look at each other!" Minhyuk screams when the couple glanced at each other as if trying to communicate and discuss how to answer his question. Kihyun held Minhyuk by his arm to calm him down and remind him they have neighbors, lowering his voice would be much appreciated.

"Hyungwon" Minhyuk turns to Hyungwon. The said man sitting there quietly, not looking back at him. Whether he was embarrassed or something else, Changkyun can't tell, and that fact made him quite anxious.

" Have you lost your mind? That boy is a minor! MINOR! A student! OUR student! Do you realize how bad that is? What.."

"I'm 18. I'm turning 19 in a few months" Changkyun felt the need to interrupt, which Hyungwon quickly sent a little shake of his head as if telling him to not engage and just let Minhyuk rant. But Changkyun didn't listen, not wanting to be seen as a child. "so technically, I'm legal"

"Which country do you think you live in? You're a minor until you're twenty" Minhyuk countered, almost as seem he already thought Changkyun would say that.

"I'm turning 20 in Korean age..." Changkyun tried to talk back.

"Shut up, the adults are talking" He snaps to dismiss him.

This was not the bright Mr.Lee at school Changkyun had known. Right now, he's just simply Minhyuk, Hyungwon's overbearing and protective friend. Suddenly, Changkyun finds himself not liking him. Changkyun hates being disregarded and kept quiet, especially by adults. If things go wrong with him and Hyungwon because of the older, he will never forgive him.

And why is he so affected by all this? Changkyun couldn't help but narrow his eyes at the Art teacher. Suspicion and jealousy jumping in his head.

"You could lose your job for this, Won" Minhyuk says looking directly at the literature teacher as if the latter actually cares about it. Frankly, Hyungwon has forgotten all about his worries about his work. Like a teenager, he set aside everything and made Changkyun the only thing that matters. As if reading his mind, Minhyuk questions him about the younger " What about Changkyun? Didn't you think how much this would affect him? Hyungwon, this is not right"

"I like him, Min" Hyungwon says, hoping for his friend to understand. He can't say more, he knows the consequences, he knew it was not appropriate. But they really do like each other a lot, and Hyungwon has never felt so attached to anyone before, so much that he's willing to risk it. He's too scared to wait, unable to bear the thought of it all being just fleeting feelings. To him it is not, he believes to Changkyun it's the same, but he could never be too sure.

"This is so much trouble, Hyungwon" Minhyuk tells him, as if he didn't know.

"I know" Hyungwon answered, his eyes were soft as he look at Minhyuk, showing his sincerity and how serious he was. "It's just... I really like him. I want him by my side, I want to be with him. Please understand"