|><|Chapter Fifteen: We're just Friends pt. 2

Hyungwon slumped on the teacher's chair after grading the last paper from one of his classes. He looked over the other stack of essays on his desk, picking one from the pile to looked at from which class it came from. He set it back down and decided he'll just finish grading for the other classes at home. He feels incredibly tired, he just wanted to go home and lay on his bed before having his day on repeat once again on the next day. He loves his job on a certain degree but teaching and handling students at the same time are just so draining. Not to mention  the amount of time he needed to check and grade their works. His work does not end even if  he leaves the school campus. He work even when he gets home and sometimes even on Weekends. Checking, grading and doing lesson plans. So many things to do, but everyday everything are almost the same which made it even more tiring. Just an endless cycle.

"Hey Wonnie!" He lifted his head and turned it towards the direction of the voice. Minhyuk came inside the room with a big bright smile on his face, looking so recharged as ever. He's always flowing with energy, Hyungwon have no idea where he gets it.

"How's your day?" The art teacher asked, knowing how the other would feel so low for weeks around this time of the year. Hyungwon, indeed had been looking very sad last week. But surprisingly he looked quite alright today and the day before. Minhyuk has no idea what happened over the weekend as he was out visiting his parents. It must have been good for Hyungwon to look quite cheerful. Minhyuk is aware his father's death anniversary just passed by, usually his gloominess would linger for a few more days before going back to his usual self.

"Tiring, I wanna sleep" Hyungwon answered his co-worker, removing his eyeglasses to rub his left eye with the back of his hand, also giving a big yawn before setting his glasses back on it's place.

"What happened to you?" Hyungwon asked upon noticing how the art teacher have splashes of yellow paint on his pants, his hands and arms have some too.

"Ah nothing" Minhyuk answered with a laughed, bending down a little, dusting his pants as if it will help removed the paint. "I was being clumsy awhile ago and dropped some paint"

Hyungwon only gave a nod, not surprised. Minhyuk tend to be very clumsy at times, it's nothing new.

" Well if you wanna sleep we better go. I bet Kihyun's already waiting for us." Minhyuk says, going over to pull Hyungwon up from his seat. "Come  on, I don't wanna hear Mommy Hamzzii nag again"

Hyungwon stood up without protest. He took his things from the  teacher's desk and made their way outside of the room. " I'm going to get some folders from the faculty room first, you can go ahead. I'll meet you at the parking lot" Hyungwon told Minhyuk as they walked side by side.

" Nah, I'll come with you. I have to get something too anyway" Minhyuk replied.

Hyungwon only shrugged at his words and both of them made their way to the faculty room in silence. There's not much student around the school anymore due to classes being dismissed around two and a half hours ago, so the hallways are deserted with only the two of them walking. They eventually reached the office and went on their separate ways towards their private desks, as their places are both quite far from eachother due to the difference of their subject departments. Hyungwon politely greeted his co-workers with a small timid smiles, exchanging a few words with them as well. When he had taken what he went there for, he didn't waste time going outside, waiting for Minhyuk by the door as the art teacher seems to be struggle on searching for something. Minhyuk finally found it and they both made their way to the parking lot.

Kihyun was already there when they arrived, the History teacher was leaning on Hyungwon's car, a brown envelope stuck under his armpit as he type away on his phone. Hyungwon presumed he was messaging his boyfriend, because that's what he does 80% of the time that he's on his phone.