|><| Chapter twenty three : His First love?

For the next weeks, things went smoothly for the both of them. Changkyun went to Hyungwon's place often, sometimes even when the others are present in an excuse that the older is his form teacher, whom he can ask questions to about his studies. Kihyun did asked why the student is going to their place instead of asking things at school as form teachers, like normal ones only work within campus during weekdays at the end of all classes. This was quickly answered by Hyungwon, saying he too is helping him out study with his future entrance exams for college. All which was not exactly a lie as Hyungwon had started talking to Changkyun about it and slowly started nagging him about his homeworks.

The others no longer question it further as apparently, them three would sometimes free tutor Jackson too, being neighbors and all. Changkyun joked to Hyungwon that it's lowkey unfair to the other students that one is getting additional study sessions from the teachers, in which the older only chuckled at stating that it's because Jackson isn't well verse in korean yet. Making it quite difficult for the Chinese to fully understand some of the lectures.

Changkyun still hides in Hyungwon's room whenever he sleepover, not wanting to raise many suspicion. Though, it kinda did as both Minhyuk and Kihyun both notice Hyungwon bring food to his room quite often and both know the Literature teacher never does that unless it's his favorite unhealthy shrimp chips. Hyungwon claimed he just gets hungry while reading student's essays, but it made his friends quite worried, wondering if he's experiencing some sort of stress eating habits.

One afternoon, Changkyun's bid his goodbye to both Jackson and Jooheon. Telling them that he's going to Hyungwon's which was only one unit away. The two said their goodbyes which all include a bunch of teasing, not bothered that their friend spends most of his time away now that he has a boyfriend. Jooheon for the first week sulk about it but eventually let it go. Understanding that it was hard for both Hyungwon and Changkyun to find time to be together with their situation. He still get to be with Changkyun at school anyways, and the latter always makes sure to make time for his friends. He just wants Changkyun to be happy.

Changkyun was surprised when Hyungwon's door was opened by a man he never met before. He almost thought he knocked on the wrong door, but checking the numbers on the door, he knew he was on the right one.

"Hello" The man greeted him with a friendly smile, an expectant look on his face.

"Uh, hi my name is Changkyun" Changkyun dumbly say, momentarily unable to give a reply.

"Oh! Are you a friend of Wonnie?" The man asked, looking at him Changkyun can tell he's a cheery man. Over cheery for his melancholic self. Well, maybe unless his around Hyungwon's presence. His melancholy gets thrown out the window whenever he's with the taller.

Changkyun's head short circuited for awhile, wondering who Wonnie is before remembering it was Hyungwon's nickname.

Before Changkyun could reply, he was welcomed into the home. The younger following the man who is obviously much older than he was.

"Wonnie! Your friend is here "

"My friend? What do you mean?" Hyungwon asked coming somewhere around the apartment, sounding a little confused.

"Oh, Kyun!" The literature teacher exclaimed upon entering the living room and seeing Changkyun standing there.

Hyungwon quickly made his way to him and gave him a quick and gentle side hug. No kisses. Changkyun was a little bummed out about it but he understands as there's another person around. Speaking of which he still hasn't got an idea who.

Hyungwon didn't get to stay long to explain or introduce one another as he quickly run back to the kitchen, hearing the whistle of the kettle he left by the stove.