|><| Chapter Two: Senior Year, Year I've Been Waiting.

Unlike his first day in high school, years ago. Changkyun was already up and about even before his mother finished cooking breakfast. He dressed as neatly as the usual Lim Changkyun does. It was not the tidiest as the others but it was presentable enough.

With his hair left uncomb, his white long sleeve all button up and his school tie around his collars, right where it should be.

Satisfied on how he looked, he skipped downstairs going to the kitchen to swiftly take one slice of bread, shoving it in his mouth. He naturally took a cup of coffee placed on the dinning table, bringing it to his lips and drinking it.

"Yah! That's MY coffee!" His older brother complained. Changkyun ignored him and finished his brother's coffee.

"Mom, Changkyun stole my coffee again" His brother complained.

Changkyun rolled his eyes and set down the empty cup that was half way filled of coffee just awhile ago.

"Stop complaining to mom every second Hyung, you're twenty-four yet you act two decades minus your age" Changkyun pointedly said to his brother with a hint of teasing in his voice.

" Are you saying I act like a four year old?" His Hyung asked sounding greatly offended.

"Good to see you how to do math Hyung" Changkyun replied with a laugh.

He took another slice of bread before turning and walking out of the kitchen.

"I'll be going now!" He shouted to let everyone know.

"Aren't you going to have pancakes son? It'll be done in a minute!" His mom shouted from the kitchen.

"No mom, I'll eat at the cafeteria. I want to be early today" Changkyun said back as he wear his shoes by the front porch.

" You sure you don't want me to drive you to school son? I'll be on my way to the lab in a few" He heard his father said by the door.

Changkyun stood up straight, finished on tying his shoes. He shook his head at his father.

"I'll take the bus dad"

His father nodded in understanding. "I see, okay. Be careful then"

And with that Changkyun run to the bus stop. He tapped his foot on the ground anxiously as he waited for the bus. He wished to arrive school early, he badly wants to.

Now don't get ideas that Changkyun loved the school over the years, because he didn't. It was still his most dislike place. Still filled with responsibilities and immature children.

The reason he was in a hurry was because of Literature class. The class he had been wanting to have since freshman year. Not because of the subject but because of the teacher.

Mr.Chae Hyungwon

The youngest faculty member, most handsome and the very man Jooheon and him encountered on the first day of school.

Changkyun was kind of embarrassed for calling him Sunbae at that time, he was oblivious to the fact that he was actually a teacher. In fact, he found out about it after a week in school when Mr.Son asked him to deliver some papers to Mr.Chae at the senior building, where the teacher teaches.

Changkyun had always admired the teacher from afar, not in a creepy school girl crush way. Just plain admiration, at some twisted reason he looked at him as if he was a bridge between his world and into the adults world. Like Mr.Chae was the representation of the free world away from family responsibilities. He did not know why he see him like that, he just did. Maybe because the teacher was a mature adult yet at the same time he was still so young.