|><|Chapter twenty two: Dating

Driving, Hyungwon couldn't help but take a short peek at the passenger seat where Changkyun sat. A smile blossomed on his face seeing the younger have his attention on the window, looking at the trees they blur passed by.

Focusing back on the road, he recalled the events of the week. Both had talked about their newly profound relationship. Deciding it will be best to keep it a secret until Changkyun graduates. It's the safest option, considering Hyungwon is his teacher. Except of course, to Jooheon. The man already knew too much about them and Changkyun had claimed he can never lie to Jooheon. But with Jooheon, also comes Jackson. The chinese boy now being added to Changkyun's little circle, more like triangle as there's only three of them. So far, only them knew about their relationship.

Hyungwon wasn't sure what Minhyuk and Kihyun would think about it. No matter how much he trusts and love those dumbasses, he's not looking forward of telling them anything just yet. They're teachers themselves, they could possibly react the opposite Hyungwon wish them to. It was hard to guess but with such cards, it's most likely them berating him for such reckless decisions. Shaking his head, Hyungwon decided to leave the
worry about his friends' possible thoughts for later. Promising himself to think about it more another day.

A voice in the corner of his head still tells him what he'd done and is doing is outrageous. It's not right, at least with their current situation. It's not proper to be with Changkyun just yet. But Hyungwon tries hard to ignore it. He feels happy at the moment, he sincerely do. He likes Changkyun and the boy likes him back. And he's a little scared that such feelings would wash away once left ignored. It's a now or never situation for him, and he chooses not to wait.

Whatever Changkyun and him have right now is pure and genuine, he's not with the boy for any manipulative and harmful agendas. They're not doing anything wrong. It's not wrong to like eachother. Hyungwon assures himself whenever hesitant thoughts would appear.

"Hyung.."

Hyungwon heard Changkyun call for his attention. He spared him a side glance, the younger was now looking at him. Hyungwon's eyes quickly went back on the road, he hummed in question, waiting for the younger to talk.

Changkyun did not say anything at first, there was a short paused that almost made Hyungwon think Changkyun called him just because. Over the week since they started dating, the boy does that quite a lot. He would randomly call Hyungwon, wait for him to respond then either giggle to himself or say ''nothing'' once he got the older's attention. One would think he'd be annoyed, but he actually find it endearing.

"You look hot when you drive"

A snort quickly went out of Hyungwon hearing that, not expecting such a sudden yet bold statement. His heart flutters at the comment, happy yet slightly embarrassed.

"Just when I drive?" Hyungwon asked, removing one of his hands from the steering wheel to run his fingers through his hair before reaching over to grasp Changkyun's hand all whilst keeping his eyes on the road.

He smiled victoriously when he peeked, seeing Changkyun blush, and a lovely smile blossoming on his face while looking at their hands.  Hyungwon is clearly aware of what he's doing, Changkyun can tell that but younger does not and will not complain.

"Of course not" Changkyun says, almost sounding so childish due to the giddiness he find hard to contain. He gave Hyungwon's hand a small squeeze. " You look hot all the time. But driving hits different"

"  You're very bold today" Hyungwon shook his head, obviously flattered. " Next thing I know you'd be asking for kisses" He added, he picked up that Changkyun likes them a lot, along with cuddles. But the boy is always too shy to ask or initiate it first. Which is very much understandable. He would always just wait for Hyungwon to shower him some affection. The few times he gave the first move were just short pecks and he would literally run away after, leaving Hyungwon either a little confused or childishly grinning.