|><|Chapter Seventeen: The Rumors

Changkyun run towards the old park the moment he stepped out of the bus, tightly holding the picnic basket in his hand. He was able to spot his favorite teacher quite quickly for there's no other people in the said place except for him. He was sitting on the same bench they sat exactly a week ago.

He have his back leaned on the bench, his arms crossed and his face tilted up, bathing his soft milky skin in sunlight, his eyes closed. Changkyun slow down on his tracks and admired the older from a distance. But as if he could feel the younger's eyes on him, his own opened, turning his head a down a little and looking around. He waved his hand and gave a gentle smile when he saw Changkyun walking towards his direction. Changkyun quickly returned the smile and jogged towards him, to reach him faster.

"Have you been waiting for a long time Hyung?" Changkyun asked when he finally reached the older, a little embarrassed, knowing he took very long to arrive.

" I just got here" Hyungwon answered him softly, it was a lie. He had been there for  almost an hour now, but he didn't want the younger to feel too bad about that so he just gave a little white lie.

"What's that?" Hyungwon asked the younger, pointing his finger after spotting the basket on Changkyun's hand.

"We're having a picnic!" Changkyun announced, spreading his arms wide, but his right couldn't do it much due to it holding onto the basket.

Hyungwon's eyebrows shot up at the answer, but he eventually gave a chuckle, finding the younger quite adorable. "Picnic? We better find a nicer spot then" He says with a wide smile, hoping that  it matches Changkyun's energy. Hyungwon isn't a very energetic person, he's usually just calm and peaceful but he didn't want his quietness to dampen the younger's mood. Though, Changkyun himself isn't that energetic as well, he's just truly happy at the moment and plus, he wanted to realase good vibes for the both of them.

They found a good spot under a shade of a tree near at the edge of the park. At their place, no one would spot them instantly since it was very far from the road and the broken water fountain was covering them. They however, have the wide view of the small park.

"Now I feel bad I came empty handed" Hyungwon commented as he helped Changkyun spread the red and white plaid blanket on the grass.

"It's totally fine Hyung, I brought quite a lot" Changkyun says as he placed the basket down, sitting beside it and started taking out it's contents .

Hyungwon sat down as well by the edge of the blanket. "Next time, I'll bring something too" He says as he watch the younger empty the basket.

Changkyun halted in his movements after hearing the statement. Next time? So there's a next time? He quickly continued on before Hyungwon noticed, giving the older his brightest smile.

"Okay then" He responded.

"Oh, the ice cream melted.." Changkyun says when he opened the tub of ice cream he brought. It wasn't completely melted but almost half of it is, he took too long to arrived.

Hyungwon saw how it slightly brought down Changkyun's cheerfulness, so he was quick to act in order to bring it back. " That's great! I like melted ice cream more!" He exclaimed happily, giving a clap to prove he was indeed joyous about it. He swiftly took the tub from Changkyun's hands " it's strawberry too, do you know I love strawberry flavored stuff?" It was quite a lie. Tough he does eat them, he isn't really a fan of strawberries. He's more on a vanilla or caramel person.

Changkyun stared at him for awhile when the teacher took the tub from him, frowning a little. Who the hell likes melted ice cream? But then he quickly shook it off, realizing the older is trying to cheer him up. He smiled to himself thinking about it, unable to contain the feelings he have right now. He blushed at how thoughtful the older is being.