|><| Chapter Ten: Can you be with me for the day?

Hyungwon groaned finally leaving his slumber, a sharp pulse of pain surging his head, he feels like his brain was being squeeze out or something. Trying to ignore his headache he stretched his arms but halted his actions when he felt something –someone practically laying on top of him.

He frowned upon waking up to someone resting their face on the crooked of his neck, the person's upper body was laying on him, both of their arms wrapped around each other and legs tangled up together.

At first he didn't mind, thinking that the person might have been his friend Minhyuk. The guy had been crashing either to his or Kihyun's room for free cuddles so it wasn't really something new. Plus,  he had been feeling really down  for the last few days due to personal reasons, Minhyuk might had been there to comfort him again.

But then his mind didn't recall of anything about his friend comforting him last night. He remembered that Minhyuk wasn't even home the night before, he went to visit his parents at his hometown and will be there for the whole weekend.

Maybe it's Kihyun?

That's absurd, Kihyun does comfort him like a nice friend that he is but he would never cuddle Hyungwon even at their death beds. Plus, the other was at his boyfriend's place last night.

Hyungwon was all alone at home.

So who's this person right beside him?

He noticed he wasn't in his room, nor in any of his housemate's rooms. The room was small and unfamiliar. Another shot of headache run through him making him closed his eyes for a moment because of the pain.

Right. He was out drinking last night.

Hyungwon closed his eyes, cursing inside his head. He must've drank his heart out again. He can't recall a single thing from last night other than sitting on a bar and ordering shots after shots of alcohol, he faintly remembered leaving the bar and getting a can of beer or bottle of soju- he can't recall- at a convenience store. He don't remember what happened after he that, did he went back into the pub or went somewhere else? He have no idea of what had happened to him last night but he have a little idea of why he's in bed with a stranger in a small motel room.

Dang it Hyungwon! You did it again! You promised you'd fix your life after...

He scolded at himself inside his head. This wasn't the first time this happened but it was the first time in years. This used to be very common back in the days but ever since he had his teaching career, partying and drinking had slowly died down until it was non-existent.

He let out a harsh breath and shook his head lightly, moving to try to get a good look of the person's face but their position didn't allow him too. He only managed to see his ears and his jet black hair as his face was buried on the crooked of his neck, Hyungwon feeling his warm breath hit his skin every now and then.

Hyungwon tried to move and wiggle out of the person's tight deadly grip, but he was holding onto him so tightly he could barely move.

Suddenly, the person stir in his sleep. Then a small groan came out of him. Seems like his movements had manage to wake up the stranger.

Hyungwon awkwardly laid still, waiting for the person to get out on top of him. But his eyes widen when the person lifted himself a little and turn his head to face him.  He almost screamed and push the other away upon seeing who it was. But there was no need for pushing as the other had been the one to do that to himself. He quickly removed himself from Hyungwon with a shock and embarrassed look on his face.

There's only one thing that runs through Hyungwon's head upon seeing the familiar face he sees almost everyday.

Fuck sake Hyungwon what have you done!?