|><| Chapter Four : Detention

"I can't believe you got me in trouble man" Changkyun groaned out for about the hundred time that day.

Him and Jooheon are currently walking down the hallways along with Jackson who Changkyun recently met just that lunch. He learned that Jackson transferred to their school in the middle of last school year from China. The guy was really cool and Changkyun liked his company a lot.

"I told you I was sorry. I panicked" Jooheon replied to him. His voice a little high pitch. He now really feel guilty for getting Changkyun in trouble. Though he still found it a little funny, but he will not say that because Changkyun might just snapped at him.

"What exactly happened? I don't get you guys, how did he end up getting in trouble?" Jackson finally asked after listening to them talk back and forth about Changkyun getting a detention for something Jooheon had done.

"He wrote a note about Mr.Chae being gay and some shit then blame it to me" Changkyun answered Jackson's question with a roll of his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"Wait! what? Mr.Chae is Gay?" Jackson exclaimed shocked.

Changkyun was about to tell him to shut up before someone hear him but he was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. They turn their heads and saw Mr. Chae standing behind them holding some papers with Mr. Lee. The art teacher that usually have a bright smile on his face have a small frown of disapproval painted over his friendly face. He's clearly not fond of hearing the students gossip. Mr.Chae on the other hand have a neutral face, not letting any emotion slip out. So it's hard to tell what be was thinking.

"Nice to see I'm still the talk of the town" Mr.Chae said, his voice smooth and a little deep. Still the same voice Changkyun loves but the student winced as he heard a little bit of annoyance in it.

"Sir.. I.."

"I'll see you in detention Mr. Lim" Changkyun wanted to apologize and explain himself but he didn't have the time to as the teacher cut him off and walked away to wherever he was going. Mr. Lee trailing after him and giving them a small shook of his head as if saying he's disappointed of them.

"ugh, I'm pretty sure he hates me now" Changkyun groaned out.

"Don't worry man, everyone was talking about it. I'm pretty sure you're not the only person Mr.Chae hates" Jooheon told him giving him a pat on the back.

Changkyun gave him a 'I'm-so-done-with-you' look. "Thank you so much. That made me feel so much better" He said sarcastically.

"You're welcome" Jooheon said with a huge smile.

Changkyun gape at Jooheon and then shook his head decidimg not to dwell on it as he didn't want to end up having a fight with his best friend over this. Jackson laugh at them, finding the two very entertaining.

"You know, I heard from the next class Mr. Lee and Mr. Chae are together" Jooheon staged whispered at them.

"Stop it" Changkyun hissed at him. Nudging Jooheon's sides, making him groan in pain.

"Well, I gotta go now guys. I have Mr. Yoo for my last subject. Dont want to be late on that" Jackson said giving both of them a friendly pat on the back as a way of bidding goodbye.

___________

"Good Afternoon Sir" Changkyun greeted by the door.

Mr. Chae who was sitting behind his desk looked up from his papers and turn to look at Changkyun. He pushed his glasses up his nose before he nodded and made a gesture for Changkyun to enter.

Changkyun timidly walk inside. He really feel nervous being alone with Mr.Chae. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He's naturally confident and couldn't careless about everything but with Mr. Chae he always look at his steps and actions. He wanted to do good in the Teacher's eyes.