|><| Chapter Five: Artist League

"So have you thought about it?" Jackson asked Changkyun. The two of them along with his best friend Jooheon are currently eating lunch at the cafeteria. They were talking about the offer Mr. Chae gave Changkyun, the one about joining the Artist league.

It had been four days since Mr. Chae offered him a place in the club and indirectly invited him to attend at least one meet up at the school auditorium, Changkyun had been thinking about it for the last past few days. He's actually considering it. He never liked joining anything but he wanted to see Mr. Chae often and he's really interested in Music and writing as well.

He had talked about it with Jooheon and Jackson, asking for their opinions in which he received an excited shout of support from Jooheon, telling him to join. His best friend is part of the club that has something to do with music. The guy had been wanting to join the Artist league but unfortunately, he never had a chance to have a spot in the club. Apparently, the teachers were the one to choose who is 'good enough' for it. Jackson on the other hand only told him to think about it if he wanted to join or not. The guy himself still doesn't have a club he joined into but he heard from Jooheon he's trying out to join the club he's on.

"I'm still not sure but I'll visit the auditorium later after class to check it out then maybe decide if I'll join or not" Changkyun answered, frowning as he watched Jooheon nonchalantly stole a piece of dumpling from his tray.

"What's there to think about?" Jooheon asked, putting the whole piece of dumpling in his mouth. "Mr. Chae is there. There's nothing to think about, just join" Jooheon tells him as he chew on the stolen dumpling.

Changkyun looked at him disapprovingly as he talk with food in his mouth but did not comment on it.

"What's up with Mr.Chae? I always hear his name whenever you guys talk" Jackson voiced out nonchalantly.

"Does Changkyun has a crush on him or something?" He asked jokingly, laughing at the end of his question.

"Isn't it obvious? He's the love of his life" Jooheon snickered earning a smack on the back of his head from Changkyun.

Jackson looked between Jooheon and Changkyun back and forth as if he's analyzing if that's a harmless joke or something. But when Changkyun says nothing and duck his head and started playing with his food he knew it wasn't a joke.

"Wait! for real? Are you in love with him?" Jackson asked. Changkyun's ears visibly reddened at that. He looked up and glared at Jackson, shushing him because he have been a little too loud. He's scared that someone might have heard.

"No. I just admire him that's all. He's a good teacher" Changkyun says quietly, averting his eyes away as he talked.

Jackson saw pass through his lie though. He's definitely inlove with the teacher. That sucks. There's no chance they'll be together, there's too many obstacles. He's an adult, he's also Changkyun's teacher. Changkyun is probably only a child and a student in his eyes.

"He's a teacher. That must be tough" He commented.

"I'm not in love with him" Changkyun says in defense.

Jackson laughed because his defensive manner only proves the point.

"Yeah, sure" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

Changkyun scoffed and then glared at Jooheon. Probably blaming the guy for having another person tease him about the literature teacher.

"Whatever. I'm no longer going there"
Changkyun grumbled before standing up and taking his tray. Looking embarrassed and annoyed at the same time.