Cat Lover

JJ's POV:

Lily and I came home from the hospital a few weeks ago, and all Emily has been doing is pampering her. Really those two are inseparable.
Even though Lily may look exactly like me, she's a mini Emily that's for sure.

"Hey baby I'm gonna go run to the store to pick up some groceries, will you and Lily be ok while I'm gone?" Emily asked as she slipped her coat on.

"I think we can manage mama bear calm down." I chuckled.

"Hey if anyone's a momma bear it's you." She poured before walking over to me kissing me then Lily and finally leaving.

"Welp looks like it's just me and you squirt." I said as I breastfed Lily.

I know I already had a child before so it was nothing new, but with Lily something was different. Every little sound, move..it entranced me.

As I was finishing up with Lily, I heard the glass of a window breaking. I quickly picked Lily up and ran towards the bedroom closing and locking the door.

To my surprise I didn't hear that of footsteps wandering the house becoming closer and closer eventually catching us in some sick game of tag.
I heard that of claws against the hardwood floor, and subtle whines and barks. Is there a fucking dog in my house?!

I pulled out my phone to call Emily about the current situation.

"Hello?...Jayje is everything ok?!" She asked slightly panicked.

"Umm...baby I-I think there is a dog in the house or coyote or something I don't know." I said.

"W-What do you mean you think there is an animal in the house?" She asked.

"I was feeding Lily and then I heard glass break so I ran up to the bedroom, and I don't hear a person I heard claws and barks." I finished.

"Ok well I'll be home in 10 minutes to handle this." She said trying not to laugh.

"Babeeee this is not funny!" I whined.

"Kinda is but I'll be home soon bye I love you." She said.

I said I love you too before hanging up the phone and just listening. Since I was to scared to see what was actually in my house my ears had to become my new eyes.
I heard the locks clicking before the door opening to the front door, then a gasp.

I put Lily in her crib, and went to go investigate.

"Oh my gosh!" I said as I made it to the last step, the house was a disaster.

I heard quiet sobs and saw Emily on her knees on the floor.

"Baby? Em?...what's wrong?" I said as I walked up to her.

"H-He's gone." She said.

I finally saw why she was on the ground she had some sort of furry black thing in her arms, then I realized. Sergio.

"Oh honey come here." I said pulling her up into a tight hug.

*2 days later*

We had Sergio's funeral the other day. The only people we invited though was the team.

That night Emily laid on my chest as we both stared up at the ceiling.

"Jayje?" She asked.

"Yea Em?" I replied.

"Can we get married tomorrow?" She asked.

"What?" I chuckled out. "Baby we have to plan it, and who all is coming." I said.

"Please we can just have a small gathering and ask Rossi if we can have it at his house, and plus neither of us are inviting our parents...I can't go another day without having you as Mrs. Jennifer Prentiss." She finished looking at me.

"Mmm I don't know...I think I need a little persuasion." I said seductively.

She smirked back at me and fused our lips together.

Emily's POV:

I can't remember the last time JJ and I had sex but all I knew was we were both VERY hormonal right now.

I straddled her lap as I kissed her lips, the moving on to her neck. Lightly biting and sucking leaving dark marks that I knew would be impossible to cover. I wanted everyone to know she was mine.

"Mm fuck Em..." She said as I sucked on her pulse point.

Slowly piece by piece, clothing got removed soon we were both naked. She was now on top of me. Don't ask how it happened but I liked it.

"I though I was supposed to be persuading you." I breathed out as she kissed down my body.

"Welll I wanted my turn first." She said as she got between my thighs.

Right as she was about to hit my centre our phones rang.

"Fuckkk back to bad timing!" I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Emily Prentiss." I answered angrily.

"Emily? Are you ok you sound mad?" Garcia asked.

"Yea but I'm assuming we have a case." I huffed.

"Oh you and life size Barbie were about to get down and dirty weren't you?" I could practically hear the smirk from the phone.

"Goodbye Garcia." I said hanging up.

"I'll get the clothes you call the sitter." JJ said as she walked to the closet.

I called the sitter and she said she would be here in 15 minutes which would be perfect timing for us.

We got dressed and grabbed our go bags just as the sitter pulled up.
JJ and I hopped into our car and sped to the BAU.

We walked in and all eyes seemed to glue to JJ. We got in the elevator and she spoke.

"Why was everyone staring at me?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you're just that beautiful." I said as the doors pinged then opened.

We walked in and rushed to the conference room.

"Sorry we're late we had to wait on the sitter." JJ said as we both sat down.

"Apparently that's not all you two did." Morgan chuckled pointing to his neck.

We both looked at him confused til I looked at JJ, seeing the dark love bites I left a few minutes earlier.

I tried to contain my laughter which prompted JJ to look at me.

"Emily Prentiss you didn't!" She said sternly.

"Oh honey she did." Garcia said.

"Everyone the case please." Hotch said as he walked in with many files.

As Garcia was explaining the case JJ's hand crept its way to my thigh. She looked at me then leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"You'll pay for this later." She whispered.

I swallowed thickly as Garcia was finishing up and Hotch was dismissing us.

I don't know wether to be scared or excited...

A/N: hey guys sorry about the whole not updating thing i wasn't really in a good place mentally a couple days ago but I'm yk holding together as best i can here's a little filler update and stuff don't even ask about the whole dog scene idk why that came to minds let move on but R.I.P Sergio😔❤️

word count: 1,164