Discharged

This bish is mainly fluff😭🤚🏻

Emily's POV:

I'm finally getting discharged from the hospital today, I couldn't be happier. I hate hospitals!

"Okay everything looks to be in order here you are free to leave whenever you like." The doctor smiled as he walked out.

JJ and I both said our share of thank you's before he left.
She handed me my clothes, while I went into the bathroom to change.

As I was changing I couldn't help but stare at all the scars and wounds that were decorating my skin, like directions on a map.

Do these make me weak? Do they make me strong?
What will JJ think of them? Will she think I'm ugly?
What if she leaves me because of them?

As if on cue JJ knocked on the door upon entering.
I quickly took my hospital gown covering as much of my torso as I possibly could.

"Em? What's wrong?" JJ asked furrowing her brows.

"I-I don't want you to see my scars and leave me." I said tears forming to the extent of my eyes.

"Aww baby no, no your scars won't ever make me leave you! Nothing, and I mean nothing you do could ever make me leave you." She said walking over to me.

"B-But they-they make me look weak and pathetic." I croaked out.

"Honey no...you see all these they show all the battles you've been through, all the fights you've won! See both of these? Twice! Two times you've been impaled, and look at you, you are still going and more beautiful than ever." She said wiping the tears from my face.

"What did I ever do to deserve someone like you?" I asked enveloping her into a tight hug.

"We'll get used to it because as soon as I say "I do" at our wedding you're stuck with me forever, in sickness and in health til death do us part." She said connecting our lips.

"God I can't wait to make you a Prentiss!" I giggled.

"Hey honey?" She asked.

"Yea baby?" I questioned back.

"Is it okay if I still go by Jareau at work, like I mean when we are on cases I would say Jennifer Jareau to keep it more professional I would say." She asked.

"Of course so long as I know I'm married to you that's all the gratification I need." I said smiling.

"Okay well let's get you home..I hate hospitals." JJ said shuddering.

"Omg same!" I said laughing.

"Em..honey I know, I was mocking you." She said sarcastically.

"Well that's not very nice!" I fake pouted.

"Oh come on you big baby!" She said bringing the wheel chair to me.

I told her I was perfectly capable of walking out of the hospital myself, but she insisted that she wheeled me out.

JJ's POV:

I wheeled Em out of the hospital forgetting her pleads to walk herself out, that's the only thing I like about when Emily gets hurt, I finally get to baby her.

We got into the car, and started our way back home. Penelope had insisted she take Lily so she wasn't keeping Emily up at night at the hospital, but I really knew she just liked spending time with and spoiling her.

Once we got home Emily practically jumped out of the car before I even had a chance to stop.

"What are you doing?" I said concerned.

"I've been in a hospital for almost two days and haven't showered what do you think I'm doing?" She replied running your to the house.

Another thing about Emily, she hates not being clean. The woman can't go a day without showering.

I followed after Emily, she was no where to be seen in the living room so I assumed she was already upstairs running a bath.

I walked over to the fridge opening it to get a bottle of water when a voice sprang behind me.

"Hey mommy." Penelope said.

"Jesus Pen! Way to give a girl a heart attack!" I said clutching my chest.

"Oh well sorry! As much as I hate to give this little bean away Hotch called me in on a case so I have to bounce." She said handing me Lily.

"Okay I'll be there in a little bit let me wait for Emily to get out-"

"Oh no you are staying with momma for a week until she is fully better, than you can come back and once she is cleared she can come back too." She said shaking her head.

"Geez you sound like Hotch." I laughed.

"Ouch." Penelope said covering her heart.

"Bye Penelope." I said sarcastically as she walked out the door.

I made my way upstairs to put Lily in her bassinet in her room, before making my way to Emily and I's bedroom.

"Hey Jayje can you come here?" Emily said from the bathroom.

"Coming baby!" I said back.

I walked in and Emily was sitting in the bathtub relaxed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can you come sit in here with me pleaseeee." She whined.

"Fine but you know what the doctors said no sex until you are cleared." I said sternly.

"Okay mom I never said anything about sex can't I just enjoy a nice bath with my soon to be wife." She said innocently.

"Move over." I rolled my eyes as I stripped from my clothes.

I sunk into the bathtub behind her, relaxing into the warm water.
She laid back against my chest as I took my arms and wrapped them around her.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." She sighed.

"I know, it's so relaxing." I kissed them top of her head.

*1 hour later*

Emily's POV:

After about an hour of just sitting in the tub with JJ enjoying one another's company, we finally got out and finished getting ready for bed.

JJ went to grab Lily so she could feed her, then put her down in the bassinet in our room.
She walked back into the room, with Lily already attached to her chest.

"You look beautiful." I breathed out.

"Oh stop it no I do not!" She chuckled climbing into bed.

"No seriously I mean it, I don't even know how you did it but you've lost all the baby weight which I kinda miss. You're always glowing 24/7 even when you just wake up. You are truly beautiful." I said.

"Aww if you weren't still injured right now I'd jump your bones." She said.

"I hate getting impaled." I said rolling my eyes.

She finished feeding Lily and sunk back into bed cuddling up to me and pulling the covers over us.

"This is the perfect life." She said into my chest.

"Any life with you in it is perfect." I said back.

And with that our breaths steadied out and we fell into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: hey guys here is an actually quick update literally i wrote this in like 10 minutes but i wanted to put something out it's like 12 where I am rn and i have school in a little bit so gn😗✌🏻

Hope you are all enjoying!!

word count: 1,200