"Forever and always"

Y'all...she's long!

Emily's POV:

My internal profiler alarm clock woke me up this morning, 10 minutes before my actual alarm went off.
Today is the day I marry my best friend.

I slowly cancelled both our alarms, creeping towards the stairs careful to not make any noises.
I was going to make JJ a special breakfast, that consisted of both our favorite breakfast foods.

I was being sure to be fairly silent in my plans, and to my surprise it was actually working.
The only time I held my breath for so long hoping I didn't ruin my ninja like skills was when the coffee maker beeped.

I made pancakes, eggs, grits, avocado toast, bacon, and coffee and homemade orange juice.
I carefully put everything on a tray carrying it up to the bedroom making sure not to faultier and spill it everywhere. If you haven't know already I'm quite clumsy.

I set the tray of delicious foods on the table in our room, before going to the bed to wake JJ.

"JJ..honey wake up...I made breakfast." I whispered to her softly as I pressed soft butterflies kisses on her temple.

"Mmm good morning." She said cracking her eyes open.

"Hi..want some food?" I asked.

"Do you even have to ask that?" She chuckled sitting up.

I walked back over to the table once again carefully picking the tray up to transfer it to the bed.

"Em this looks delicious. How long have you been up?" She said.

"An hour or so. I didn't want to wake you though I wanted to do something special for you before....we get married." I said.

"Awww I love you! Can we have it at Rossi's?" She asked.

"I think we were gonna have it there no matter what we said." We chuckled.

We finished eating and shared a what Garcia would call, "post coital shower with fellow supervisory special agent Jennifer Jareau."

After that we decided to have a day with Lily.
We called Garcia to ask her if we should pick her up or if she was going to drop her off, and she said she would just drop her off.

While we waited, we decided to tidy up the house a little bit more.
JJ and I were both very neat people, besides the fact of what JJ's office looks like, so our house stays fairly clean.

I was in the middle of doing dishes when the doorbell rang out.

"Babe can you get?" I called out to JJ who was in the laundry room.

"Yea." She said rushing past me.

"Hello beautiful mommies I have your little Brussel sprout right here!" Penelope said walking into the house.

"Pen we have some news.." JJ started. "We are getting married today." She said.

Penelope's mouth fell to the floor.

"R-Really aww my babies are getting married!" She squealed with anticipation.

"Yea we were thinking of having it at Rossi's mansion." I added in.

"Oh that would be just perfect! Okay well spend some time as a family right now and then I'm coming to kidnap JJ to get her ready!" Penelope said pacing around the room.

"Please don't refer to it as kidnapping my fiancé Pen." I said with a chuckle.

"Right of course, well it's 11am right now so I'm giving you til 5:30 before I ki- borrow- help JJ get ready and then you should both be ready by 6 and then we have the wedding at 7 sounds perfect." She planned out our entire day in five seconds.