Search and rescue pt.2

Emily pov

Everything went black.

JJ's pov

I waited for Emily to get back with the snacks it had been almost 15 minutes and I was starting to get worried, so I went to go check on her.

I went down the hall to see the vending machine. But no Emily. I panicked and ran up to it and saw a small huddle of what looked to be...BLOOD?!
I ran back to the room to call Hotch. I explained everything that happened that Em went to get us snacks, and never came back. He said that he'd get Morgan to come pick me up and head into the police station. It was so much more than a case to me now, because he had Emily. My Emily!

Morgan pulled up and I ran down to the car and hopped in. He pulled away and drove us to the station the ride was fairly quiet though.
I sat in silence feeling numb like I just lost everything, and from the silence came tears that ran down my face like a river.

"Hey...hey Jayje it's gonna be ok....ok we are going to find her I promise!" Morgan said reassuringly to me being sure to keep his focus on the road though.

"I love her so much..." Was all I was able to get out whilst still crying, my knees now curled up to my chest. "I can't lose her Derek she's- she's all I have left." I said trying to calm myself.
"I know Jayje but I promise you we will get her back and we will catch this son of a bitch!" Morgan said in a confident tone. I just say there starring out the window hoping, praying Emily was ok....

Emily's pov

I woke up in a darkly lit room, it appeared we were in a warehouse.
A figure then walked into the room. "JJ?..." I could barely speak. Right after the words left my mouth I was confronted to a huge blow in the gut.

"Awww look the little bitch misses her dyke!" The anonymous figure said spitting at me.

"DONT CALL HER THAT YOU BASTARD. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed.

"Watch your mouth!" He said slapping me across the face. "You know it's so fun beating you up, but just imagine how much more fun it would be to watch you break down after I kill that precious Jennifer of yours huh?" He said laughing hysterically

"Don't you dare touch her or I swear to god I'll-" I was cut off before I could finish.

"You'll what exactly? Kill me? Babe if you haven't noticed yet, you're hanging from chains on the ceiling and you can barely stand. But oh no I'm so scared of the big tough FBI agent Emily Prentiss!" He said in a fake scared tone.

"You know if I didn't know any better I'd say you two were a couple. Or I'm sorry I mean best friends." He said pacing across the room.

"We aren't a couple she has a husband Will that she loves very much!" I said barely able to keep my head up.

"Okay you keep telling yourself that and when I come back covered in your 'best friends' blood I'll tell you who she asked for before her life ended!" He said leaving the room.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU!" I couldn't yell anymore all my energy was drained and yet again everything went black.

JJ's pov

We were all at the police station talking to Garcia.

"Okay I've pulled information from all the victims and get this before they died they all attended a couples yoga class." Garcia said typing away on her keyboard.
"Okay Garcia run tracks of any trainers, other couples, anyone who fits our profile." Hotch said,
"Okay I will do that and get back to you all Garcia our!" She said before hanging up the phone.