Sir Emily

JJ's pov:

After Emily and I talked a bit, the doctor came in and gave her more pain medicine. I'm guessing he gave her a little too much because she passed out within seconds.
When she finally woke up I decided to call the team and Elle in.

"JJ it's the queeeeen...bow your head!" Emily said in a slurred British accent as Garcia walked in.

Everyone gave a weird look and I just mouthed 'pain meds'.

"That is right it is I..the queen here to bestow a gift basket to the one and only sir Emily of the Royal Guard!" Penelope said playing into Em's fantasy.

"Woahhh....JJ the queen just made me a knight!" She said in a horrible whispery voice.

We all laughed as the drugs Emily was on began to fade out. Just then Hotch made an announcement.

"Everyone I've thought things over and...I've decided if they'll take the positions...Emily Elle...would you join us back at the BAU? We could really use your expertise." He said.

Elle looked at Spencer and smiled as he nodded.

"I'm in." She said we all cheered, then turned to Emily.

"Hotch...can I talk to you for a minute in private?" She asked he nodded and gestured for us to leave.

Emily's pov:

"As much as I would love love love to come back to work...I can't..I can't see JJ happy with Will and not me..." I said avoiding his stare.

"Emily you know-" he was cut off by the door flying open.

"Emily Prentiss! If you don't come back to the BAU I will hurt you! I'm madly in love with you Em! Half the nights I couldn't even sleep because I missed you! When you "died" I dreamed about you, and it was all to real. I dreamed that we became a couple and then we got married and everything was amazing! I'm-I'm getting a divorce with Will...I can't keep telling him that I love him when I really don't...I love you." She said tears forming in both our eyes as she finally made eye contact with me. "So you better come back to the BAU or else I'll never get to do this everyday." She said walking up to my bed and placing our lips together.

There were a bunch of aws coming from the doorway, of course it was Garcia and Elle. I didn't even care I just never wanted this moment to end.

"Hotch...I'm coming back!" I said everyone cheered and clapped and many hugs were given.

We all sat around in my hospital room for hours and hours talking and laughing. Then Spencer cleared his throat grabbing our attention.

"E-E-Everyone I have an announcement..well not really more of a question I would like to propose and we'll I was..umm...I was." He started choking.

"Come on pretty boy you got this." Morgan said encouragingly.

"Right..well umm I was wondering if Elle...would..would you like to be my girlfriend?" Everyone turned their heads to Elle.

"Yes! Come here you big nerd!" She said pulling him into a tight hug.

More hugs and claps were given out at the happy news.

"You know I always knew something was going on between you two. The way Spencer looked heartbroken when Elle left. He wouldn't stop crying for what a week?" Garcia said.

"GARCIA!" Spencer blushed.

"Aww look a the shy baby!" Morgan teased.

"Can we never have an adult conversation with this team?" Rossi asked shaking his head.