Dinner party pt. 2

JJ's pov:

I was finishing getting ready with Garcia, I knew I would probably be the last one there but that's ok I want to make a flashy entrance.
Garcia told me that she texted Emily what color my dress was so she could match I can't wait to see what sexy dress Emily picks out.

As soon as we got home from dress shopping, I hopped into the shower letting the hot water ease the tension in my back. I don't even know why I'm nervous, am I nervous about seeing Emily?

I massaged the shampoo into my hair letting it sit there while I washed my body. After I rinsed my hair out I put conditioner in it to add extra volume.
Finally I went on to shave every single part of my body that needed to be shaved so I would look extra good tonight.
I finally finished my shower, and started on my hair with the help of Garcia who was already ready.

I straitened my hair letting in fall over my shoulders like a blonde silky curtain.

"Just going to tell you now Jayje you might wanna have 911 ready to go when you walk into Rossi's cause I think you are actually going to kill Em." Garcia said as she helped me zip up my dress.

"Yea but hopefully I won't have to use it on myself. I'm so nervous to see her and I don't even know why." I said back applying my makeup.

"Well let's waste no time you're Emily is waiting." She said smirking.

"Go ahead Garcia, I'll meet you there I wanna make a flashy entrance for Em." I said winking.

"Okay but please don't pull a James Bond and defend from the roof, cause as sexy as it may sound it very complicated...don't ask." She said.

"You're crazy Garcia, now go and text me when you get there and see Emily if I'm going to need my life alert." We both laughed at that before Garcia left.

A few minutes later I was ready. Time to kill my girlfriend!

Emily's pov:

I pulled up outside of Rossi's kinda nervous about my attire, not knowing if they would judge me.
No Emily they are you're family they aren't going to judge.
I took a deep breath before stepping out of the car, and walking inside.

"Damn Prentiss looking good." Morgan said as I walked through the door.

"Oh hush you're not the one I'm trying to please tonight." I said rolling my eyes.

"My bad my bad, plus I'm waiting for my baby girl." He said.

"Speaking of us your baby girl and my girlfriend together?" I asked fixing the cuffs on my suit.

"Yea but Garcia is on her way...apparently your girlfriend wants to make a special entrance for you," he said smirking.

Just then I heard a loud gasp behind me. I turned around and saw Penelope standing in the doorway.

"Emily?! No no no no JJ was supposed to kill you tonight not the other way around! God why do you have to be such an attractive person?!" She whined.

"I'm sorry? But I promise you Jennifer wil-" I stopped my sentence when she walked through the door.

She had on this amazing red dress that fit her perfectly, and her straight hair perfectly framed her face showing off her makeup.
All the words I was trying to get out were stuck in my throat.

"Don't choke on your own tongue there Prentiss." Morgan remarked.

I walked over to her and I saw her eyes grow big as she saw my outfit, she ran her eyes up and down my body. I bit my lip to try and conceal my smile.